habsfan1

Some NHL concepts

Update...

Coyotes1_zpsvcsddaoe.png

Looks great, except try the moon logo by itself without the wordmark within it.

Version 2...

Coyotes1_zpssiumkb8q.png

And if the Coyotes were to combine eras that included the old colors, this is a great way to do it!

Version 2 hands down, but I'd prefer a small bit of purple trim elsewhere.

Arizona Coyotes V4

coyotes_zps6vpmphtc.png

Another Coyotes concept, maroon with hanger effect kachina pattern used around the waist. A re-make of their new home jersey, basically what they should have done.

---

Does anybody have a cut-out of the new paw shoulder logo? It's not up on the motherboard yet, and I can't find any usable images on the internet either. I wanted to use that logo for the shoulders patches. But I'm using the AZ patch instead for now, until I can update my concept...

wow! these are fantastic would love to see you make a home away and alternate for every team! hope this happens, please make like one post per team tho instead of the quite jumbled posts you have going on... maybe start a new thread? idk.

wow! these are fantastic would love to see you make a home away and alternate for every team! hope this happens, please make like one post per team tho instead of the quite jumbled posts you have going on... maybe start a new thread? idk.

Thanks. But I don't have enough time to make as many concepts as I used to, so it would be too time consuming.

And I might add bolded titles to each new concept to make things a bit neater, to distinguish them from the updated versions.

Does anybody have a cut-out of the new paw shoulder logo? It's not up on the motherboard yet, and I can't find any usable images on the internet either. I wanted to use that logo for the shoulders patches. But I'm using the AZ patch instead for now, until I can update my concept...

Check the latest Jersey Watch on icethetics. He has decent ones with a background that wasn't too pad to cut out. Both the paw and the new AZ patch

I like the Dallas one. Not too sure whats different on the Minny one. Not really a huge fan of the philly one, seems kinda 90s. I personally like the Ducks one but I'm friends with a ducks fan and I doubt he would.

Wow! That is such an improvement over the abomination they unveiled at the draft, it's ridiculous. Just my opinion, but a full set based on that, with version 2 as the alternate would be perfection.

Version 2...

Coyotes1_zpssiumkb8q.png

I like this a lot! Only thing I would change would be adding the spikey deisgn to the socks as well. Otherwise really nice work. :)

Chicago Blackhawks

Blackhawks2_zpsha4omh16.png

Obviously, this is Mike Ivall's logo. I used it for the crest, and I went with somewhat of a tribal striping design.

Let's see if you can upgrade the Los Angeles Kings uni designs. I really like those Coyotes concepts.

Thanks. I may do the Kings, if I find some time during the week for the next concept.

The Flyers remind me of Nike for some reason,but likely not a good one.

Blackhawks:finally put the name into the logo.

Minnesota Wild V2

Wild2_zpswo174dz2.png

I was messing around and I came up with this design for the Wild.