Maybe a coppertone gal for the "Oilers"

------------------------------------------

What about a green & yellow cheese grater for the "The Big Cheese"

How about a pair of curtains for "The Steel Curtain"

Or maybe some nebulous purple blobs for the "Purple People Eaters"

Just a few thoughts that came to me...

Thanks Edge1 for your thoughts. I will take them into consideration. If you have a specific request please post again and give as much detail as you can.

My initial thought when I saw "One Giant Leap" was to use the moon boot footprint as the logo. I assume we are talking about NY Giants team, right?

Love the KC Chefs. I remembered the Snickers commercial when I saw this suggestion. Meat cleaver or maybe graphic of Chef Boyardee might work here.

Google image search of "Flying Purple Eater" yielded these results. Select your favorite in a reply if you want me to do a request for the Vikings.

No more initial thoughts to reply to at this time. Let me think on the others for a while. Thanks for following this topic.

Maybe "One Giant Leap" with a Red/White/Blue Apollo capsule

Maybe a $1 with a piece of corn on it for the "Buc-An-Ears"

How about the "Chefs" with a big meat cleaver

Maybe a coppertone gal for the "Oilers"

What about a green & yellow cheese grater for the "The Big Cheese"

How about a pair of curtains for "The Steel Curtain"

Or maybe some nebulous purple blobs for the "Purple People Eaters"

Just a few thoughts that came to me...

Thanks Edge1 for your thoughts. I will take them into consideration. If you have a specific request please post again and give as much detail as you can.

My initial thought when I saw "One Giant Leap" was to use the moon boot footprint as the logo. I assume we are talking about NY Giants team, right?

Love the KC Chefs. I remembered the Snickers commercial when I saw this suggestion. Meat cleaver or maybe graphic of Chef Boyardee might work here.

Google image search of "Flying Purple Eater" yielded these results. Select your favorite in a reply if you want me to do a request for the Vikings.

No more initial thoughts to reply to at this time. Let me think on the others for a while. Thanks for following this topic.

Nope - nothing I need. Let your imagination run wild. I was going stream-of-consciousness. I have not played FF for years due to the time, but I too like the creative names. Feel free to pursue in your own time for your own enrichment.

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

• 4 weeks later...

I feel like you could do something with "Jet Fuel Melting Steel Beams" and the Jets and Steelers.

Can you refine your request to one team? I can do a different Jets theme other than the Jawbreakers for you but I am not sure what you want the team name to be. I can also do one with a steelers helmet but need to know what team name you have in mind. I am unclear with the "Jet Fuel Melting Steel Beams" reference that you made. Is this the team name that you want?

I feel like you could do something with "Jet Fuel Melting Steel Beams" and the Jets and Steelers.

Can you refine your request to one team? I can do a different Jets theme other than the Jawbreakers for you but I am not sure what you want the team name to be. I can also do one with a steelers helmet but need to know what team name you have in mind. I am unclear with the "Jet Fuel Melting Steel Beams" reference that you made. Is this the team name that you want?

As a Packer fan, I don't really have an interest, but I just thought that the "Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams" meme could work well into a Steelers/Jets name, probably for a Steelers theme moreso the Jets. It was just a thought I had.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Archived