Funny NFL Fantasy League Concepts

The Nati MacDaddy

I feel like you could do something with "Jet Fuel Melting Steel Beams" and the Jets and Steelers.

Can you refine your request to one team? I can do a different Jets theme other than the Jawbreakers for you but I am not sure what you want the team name to be. I can also do one with a steelers helmet but need to know what team name you have in mind. I am unclear with the "Jet Fuel Melting Steel Beams" reference that you made. Is this the team name that you want?

As a Packer fan, I don't really have an interest, but I just thought that the "Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams" meme could work well into a Steelers/Jets name, probably for a Steelers theme moreso the Jets. It was just a thought I had.

OK I think I am catching your drift. Let me give your idea some more thought. By the way have you seen some of my earlier posts to this thread called Armed Rodgery?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like you could do something with "Jet Fuel Melting Steel Beams" and the Jets and Steelers.

Can you refine your request to one team? I can do a different Jets theme other than the Jawbreakers for you but I am not sure what you want the team name to be. I can also do one with a steelers helmet but need to know what team name you have in mind. I am unclear with the "Jet Fuel Melting Steel Beams" reference that you made. Is this the team name that you want?

As a Packer fan, I don't really have an interest, but I just thought that the "Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams" meme could work well into a Steelers/Jets name, probably for a Steelers theme moreso the Jets. It was just a thought I had.

OK I think I am catching your drift. Let me give your idea some more thought. By the way have you seen some of my earlier posts to this thread called Armed Rodgery?

I have, and I love them! :D

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

• 11 months later...

2016 Fantasy season is fast approaching and I am revisiting this topic and taking requests for Team Avatars. The ones that I am submitting work best in the ESPN formatting.Here are some that I came up with for 2016 that are based on player's name. Let's hear some of your creative names for fantasy teams just remember that there will be nothing vulgar posted on this thread. Thanks.

Colt_Forte_Fives.pngForsett_Gump.png

23 hours ago, cjm3114jr said:

These are pretty funny. I was hooked when I saw the deflatriots ( I saw it tonight), then I realized it was last year. Will you be making more?

The Colt FORTE Fives and Forsett Gump are the first 2 posts for 2016. Yes, I am taking Requests. All I ask is that you keep it clean.

Can I request a team? It's called the Higgs Bosons. What you've done already looks great. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

Can I request a team? It's called the Higgs Bosons. What you've done already looks great. 

Here is my take on your request Uglybus. Went with two different looks of the "God Particle" Hopefully your team will be the gods of the fantasy gridiron. I could have gone a funnier route and photoshopped an image of Mark Higgs RB with the Dolphins primarily. If I give him some man boobs you've got Higg's Bosoms. Might be funny let me know if you want one or if this is sufficient.

Higgs_and_Boson.pngHiggs_and_Boson_2.png

On 8/8/2016 at 9:14 AM, Uglybus said:

Here is another concept that continues the Nintendo themed characters. I saw this name for a mock draft team and I thought it was pretty clever. I guess it has been used quite a bit so here is my take on the Tight End that is a one -man wrecking crew called Gronkey Kong.

Gronkey_Kong_concept.png

Here is another one I conjured up when I saw the team name of "Game of Throws" in a mock draft. I liked the play on words and gave it some thought. Then I came up with a neat progression of throws. The yellow flag, trash on the field, challenge flag, a Royal Fit, and a Brick all tie in nicely. Hope you like it.

Game_of_Throws_Concept.png

Archived