Rebranding/ Updating European Soccer Clubs (Olympique Marseille)

jaker52

I'd like to improve this and then do kits. I wanted to modernize it by making it have less outlines but then i got carried away with the roundel and bevels, I still like it so far.

ACM_Crest.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Not bad. I'd probably do away with the bevels, and I'm not a fan of having "Associazione" and "Calcio" on separate ends on the roundel. I get why you did it, for the sake of balance, but it's still a bit odd. Maybe have "AC Milan" on top, with perhaps "Est. 1899" on the bottom.

Not bad. I'd probably do away with the bevels, and I'm not a fan of having "Associazione" and "Calcio" on separate ends on the roundel. I get why you did it, for the sake of balance, but it's still a bit odd. Maybe have "AC Milan" on top, with perhaps "Est. 1899" on the bottom.

I tried what you said with the text and I like it. I just translated est. into italian which is fondato or fon. I am not sure on the bevel so I made 2 versions. Which do yall like more?

ACM_Crest2.jpg

ACM_Crest3.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

roundel for ac milan makes me think of inter instantly... maybe try a shield or some other shape

Immediately what I thought. Inter definitely owns the roundel in Milan so I would head in another direction.

I see what yall are saying. I think I will go back to the oval since a shield would look so much like Parma

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Thanks for the help everyone, I am working on the kits. I am also considering turning this into a series where I rebrand european football teams that need it most. Stay tuned.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

I thought you were doing an NBA redesign series?

I realized i prefered soccer and my basketball designs needed more work.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Also, this will be a series so feel free to request teams for me to to (next will be Hertha BSC) I made boots to go with the Milan kits too.

Screen_Shot_2015_05_26_at_10_18_46_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2015_05_26_at_10_20_17_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2015_05_26_at_10_21_32_AM.pn

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Milan looks good now. I still think you could try a shield since Parma has been relegated and there is more than one type of shield shape as opposed to a roundel which really is only the one style. Either way good work and I look forward to Hertha. I think Valencia could use a bit of an update whether it be a whole redesign or just a solid line work and general update to the original would be up to you but I'd like to see them done.

scarvessmall_zpsc4c8e942.png

Milan looks good now. I still think you could try a shield since Parma has been relegated and there is more than one type of shield shape as opposed to a roundel which really is only the one style. Either way good work and I look forward to Hertha. I think Valencia could use a bit of an update whether it be a whole redesign or just a solid line work and general update to the original would be up to you but I'd like to see them done.

Either way, I think what i finished with is what's best as far as that.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Archived