Rebranding/ Updating European Soccer Clubs (Olympique Marseille)

jaker52

Sorry for the delay, Here is Hertha's Crest and kits may be later today.

HBSC_Crest.jpg

The H is from their first crest and the 2 stripes are from the Berlin flag. The rest is quite simple.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Hey! Nice template! I'm not really feeling the update for the crest. Maybe thicker black outlines and a different H of some sort. Then the black kits would probably look better with black shorts. Other than that good job.

I forgot to mention: the H is from their first crest but I can still experiment of course.

Edit: forgot to mention the Template is b-e-a-utiful. Way easier to use then the last one which is saying something. Looks great also.

And for anyone willing, I'd like teams in major European league that need an update or rebrand.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Okay that makes a lot more sense. Cause that H was ugly, but atleast it makes sense. Also thanks! I really worked hard on it and am glad I'm hearing positive reviews.

How about some lower tier England teams like Bradford City? Or maybe some random Eastern European team

For now I did a team that wasn't requested. I thought Olympique Marseille could use some changing up.

OM_crest.jpg

I used an oval because of the city coat of arms.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Archived