New Soccer Template by raysox

raysox

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a fan of the simplicity of the new template. Will we be able to get the Nike template without the sash though? Just curious in that regard. Also. So you think that there is a possibility of a goalie template as well? Keep on making the good work!

That's what- She

Will we be able to get the Nike template without the sash though?

I could be wrong but I think that's just for show

Fantastic start raysox. Always been a fan of your simpler designs.

Midway.png

Go nuts

http://www.mediafire.com/download/f9t1f2g6qco6uzs/NewTemplate.svg

I made a nike, adidas, and puma specific template. Then a generic one for all your new balances, UA, and Kappas. I included several band logos at the bottom. There's also an alternate collared shirt for each too.

I've played with all of them so they should be fine, let me know!

CGD1ZwlUMAA5_O9.png

Will there be a macron one too? I know you said there'd be a general one for the non-big 3 companies, but I know macron has that shoulder logo which kind of distinguishes them from the non-Big 3's.

spacer.png

It's not worth making a cut for a brand like macron. I included both the macron script and Y looking logo if you downloaded it.

Okay thanks. I actually hate their uniforms and that awful shoulder logo, but I just thought it was worth asking.

spacer.png

It's not worth making a cut for a brand like macron. I included both the macron script and Y looking logo if you downloaded it.

Okay thanks. I actually hate their uniforms and that awful shoulder logo, but I just thought it was worth asking.

True lower brands such as Macron, Kappa, Lotto and so on have horrible and annoying branding on their jerseys compared to the big three, but Macron have some very well done kits, as far as designs go. Look at Sporting's away and home jerseys, how well detailed and and designed they are.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

True lower brands such as Macron, Kappa, Lotto and so on have horrible and annoying branding on their jerseys compared to the big three, but Macron have some very well done kits, as far as designs go. Look at Sporting's away and home jerseys, how well detailed and and designed they are.

Yeah, poor choice of words there, I meant the shoulder logo mostly. Some of their kits have been fantastic, like Aston Villa's home kit this year.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's nice, but still deserves some improvement. Look at the link below, and you'll find more accurate details like authentic tag, etc.

http://www.soccer.com/guide/authentic-vs-replica-do-you-know-the-difference/

Thanks for the link, that's actually really helpful. The Nike kit I copied off of is from 2013 I think so it's a little outdated, and I made kits from that, but you're welcome to play with it and make it better.

Does anyone have the template in any other forms? I've been getting emails about AI ,PSD, and paint. Post them if you do!

xl5R7NO.png

Had some time to play around with this template today and thru together some kits for one of my fantasy soccer teams on the boards. Must say this is by far the easiest template I have ever worked with, great stuff Mike! Thanks for sharing, this is more than well deserving of yet another Creamer Award!

Archived