raysox

New Soccer Template by raysox

I know it's been asked a thousand times, but does nobody have a .psd of this brilliant template? I don't really know how to design with inkscape

I'm not 100% sure about it, since I haven`t tried, but I think you can save it in EPS in Inkscape, and Open the EPS in photoshop.

Hey guys, I'm working on a .psd version of this as we speak. However, its coming very slowly. I will let you know if and when I finish. Just be patient with me!

Hey guys, I'm working on a .psd version of this as we speak. However, its coming very slowly. I will let you know if and when I finish. Just be patient with me!

How's this coming along?

How's this coming along?

I have completed Nike, Adidas, and Puma. But I am tinkering with some of the jersey cuts to get them to match this year's templates.

Okay guys, here it is. The long awaited .psd version. You will notice it does not match exactly, I modified the stitching to my liking. You will also notice an abundance of collar styles. If you can think of any others, show me a picture and I may try to add it. If you have any issues, please let me know in a PM or here, also tell me what version of Photoshop you are using.

https://www.mediafire.com/?3gpv4rd4ejgc29d

50 minutes ago, martlynt said:

is there an illustrater version?

Please do not bump old threads. This thread was dormant for over 2 years when a simple PM to the original poster would have sufficed.