Good looks for small college football (D-II, D-III, NAIA and JUCO)

Davidellias

As I have mentioned in the past I love Bethany College's Helmets. Uniforms aren't bad. Not perfect, but not terrible.

BC_vs_FRIENDS__0339-1.jpg

Next up is Kalamazoo - Simple Uniform + I love the helmet idea.

Rzeznik-_Connor_1411011kmm-346_rotator.j

What are some of your favorite designs for the small schools?

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

George Fox (Oregon) with some seriously fancy helmets. :wub:

8-17-14_Darker_Helmet.jpg

FotorJCJ.jpg

North Dakota State (I've got a thing for green and gold but could do without the piping/paneling)

new-hampshire-ncaa-football-fcs-semifina

Findlay (Ohio)

findlay-oilers-uniforms-names-helmets-3.

findlay-oilers-uniforms-names-helmets-1.

I came across this -- Ohio Northern with these OK State knockoffs from Wilson. What's up with that? It'd make sense as a Nike uniform but I don't get why or how Wilson is able to do it.

PolarBears.jpg

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

The materials are the only thing that would be different. That's why there were so many high school teams wearing Broncos knockoffs made by several different companies in the 1990's.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

My alma mater Concordia College. Just wish for their homes they had gold pants like we did when I played.

DSC_0534.JPG

ssag59ynjkdwyvgt.jpg

Nice uniforms, but I feel the number font looks kind of out of place.

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

My alma mater Concordia College. Just wish for their homes they had gold pants like we did when I played.

DSC_0534.JPG

ssag59ynjkdwyvgt.jpg

Too many universities are using the U. of Miami number font. It started out as something that was theirs, and now it's become a Nike catalog offering. Even Fresno State uses it now...

Fresno-State-Navy-Football-Uniforms-3.jp

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

George Fox (Oregon) with some seriously fancy helmets. :wub:

8-17-14_Darker_Helmet.jpg

FotorJCJ.jpg

Nike gave George Fox a custom font for the numerals and script when they brought back the football program. I have a buddy on that team, very well dressed team.

I've always been fond of Central Missouri. Possibly my favorite logo and mascot ever.

mg_2472.jpg

Oh and BTW North Dakota State and Penn are Division 1, and what is that on Kalamazoo's helmets? A horn? Also, is this just football or any sports? I remember getting my butt chewed out for posting non football uniforms on a topic similar to this one once...

Would like to see a better photo that shows the custom number font you're talking about for this George Fox school.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

DSC_0534.JPG

ssag59ynjkdwyvgt.jpg

Too many universities are using the U. of Miami number font. It started out as something that was theirs, and now it's become a Nike catalog offering. Even Fresno State uses it now...

Fresno-State-Navy-Football-Uniforms-3.jp

It'll possibly get worse since the U is Adidas now

I always thought Scottsdale Community College had a great modern look, THE ARTICHOKES!

Scottsdale%20Community%20College.png

Their home look is nice, or at least they have a very unique helmet being the frills of an artichoke.

Summers_Scottsdale_2013VOSB.jpg

SCC also had an all gray look

BwV-Q6aCcAEyREs.jpg

Complete with awesome chrome artichoke helmet.

Tre4.jpg

I've always been fond of Central Missouri. Possibly my favorite logo and mascot ever.

mg_2472.jpg

Oh and BTW North Dakota State and Penn are Division 1, and what is that on Kalamazoo's helmets? A horn? Also, is this just football or any sports? I remember getting my butt chewed out for posting non football uniforms on a topic similar to this one once...

Would like to see a better photo that shows the custom number font you're talking about for this George Fox school.

That's not a bad look. Oh, as for Kalamazoo: That's a hornet eye. Makes sense since they're the Hornets.

I'm more of a helmet guy myself, and I've seen some really cool ones at the lower levels. Here's some of my favorites

Division II: Northwood (MI), Arkansas-Monticello, St. Cloud State (both designs)

Division III: Wilkes (PA), Alma, Kalamazoo, Trine (IN), Belhaven (Yeah, the jerseys do suck... but the helmets are a thing of beauty), George Fox, Claremont-Mudd-Scripps.

NAIA: Bacone, Briar Cliff, Dakota Wesleyan, Midland.

Archived