NFL White Helmet; Updated now with full NFC East.

adam__cain

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like the Raven's one, if it was normal.

What do you mean?

Normal Colored

this is a concept, it like a kid coloring in a coloring book. if you want hulk's skin to be blue you can thats why this site is here

Time for the AFC South. First is Houston, changed things up a bit, but I like the result.

Houston%20White_zpscqdva4rw.jpg

Next is Indy, not a whole lot to do here, the 3rd jersey is based on their first uni, I like how the Northwestern stripe looks for them.

Colts%20White_zpsii7l8wut.jpg

Jacksonville follows Indy. This is one of my more radical concepts, but that seems to be what Jacksonville wants to be. I wanted to tone down the black and emphasis the teal.

Jacksonville%20White_zpsvefnsucd.jpg

Finally is Tennessee. There is a lot of Oiler influence here, but I dropped the red. It is time to move on from the yolk. I really like how the navy and light blue work together. I also changed the helmet logo.

Tennessee%20White_zpspmzfzguu.jpg

These look really good. I especially love... well I can't choose; probably Houston since I have always thought that they would be better off with more red and a white helmet. I also love what you did with Jacksonville, I personally think that they use too much black and that they should emphasize teal and gold more. I think that Tennessee looks much more solid with the new helmet logo and the loss of the yolks. Good Job! The only complaint I have is that I think that the Colts would look better with either a blue or a white facemask instead of gray.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Love the Texans and Titans. The Jags helmet is nice but the "JAGS" and "JACKSONVILLE" are bad looks. Replace with striping or even a jaguar spot pattern and it would be a great look.

87Redskins.png

Jacksonville follows Indy. This is one of my more radical concepts, but that seems to be what Jacksonville wants to be. I wanted to tone down the black and emphasis the teal.

Interesting take on my Jags. I was thinking that you were gonna do the helmets with a two-tone finish like their real ones.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

Time for the AFC South. First is Houston, changed things up a bit, but I like the result.

Houston%20White_zpscqdva4rw.jpg

Next is Indy, not a whole lot to do here, the 3rd jersey is based on their first uni, I like how the Northwestern stripe looks for them.

Colts%20White_zpsii7l8wut.jpg

Finally is Tennessee. There is a lot of Oiler influence here, but I dropped the red. It is time to move on from the yolk. I really like how the navy and light blue work together. I also changed the helmet logo.

Tennessee%20White_zpspmzfzguu.jpg

i hate saying this, but it also might have been the intent, but houston looks a LOT like indy, especially on the helmets and the white.

not sure if it is a bad thing, because both look fantastic, but

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

I really like the Oilers influence on the Titans, and they do look especially good without red, and with the number font. I think I would add navy pants for the powder and white jerseys; I'm a big fan of thier current powder jerseys with the navy pants. Houston's helmet looks great with the red mask but I'm not 100% sold on the contrasting colors on the stripes. Also, Jacksonville is a little out there but I understand that's the look you were going for, and I love that the helmet is not two toned.

Archived