NFL White Helmet; Updated now with full NFC East.

adam__cain

So I was working on a few concepts and and they had white helmets so I got the idea to do a league where every team has a white helmet. The concepts that follow are based on that premise. First up is the AFC North.

I will start with Baltimore. I simplified the color scheme and went with just purple black and white of course.

Ravens%20White_zps7gvb16ak.jpg

Next up is Cincinnati. I had a similar concept to this before which I re worked a little. I really like the contrast the white helmet gives this set.

New%20Bengals_zpss4jgxswr.jpg

Next is Cleveland. I went the opposite way of NIKE, but liked the drop shadow that Cleveland has used. The helmet, even in white, just looked wrong with any kind of logo.

Browns%20White_zpsxepne6ga.jpg

Pittsburgh is last, changed things up a little more with this one.

steelers%20white_zps0yzpvfym.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the idea and they all look great, especially the Ravens and Bengals.

I know my Redskins will look good with a white dome too, I've always liked the white-helmet concepts for them done on here.

Great work!

I just have to ask, why white? It rakes the uniqueness out of the league.

It is a good base...any and every color looks good on it. Makes the colors *pop.

*done to annoy the easily-agitated whiners

87Redskins.png

It was a new idea, white works with every color scheme so it was kind of a natural thing. Just imagine it like the NFL said that white helmets were the safest and all 32 teams had to wear them now.

It was a new idea, white works with every color scheme so it was kind of a natural thing. Just imagine it like the NFL said that white helmets were the safest and all 32 teams had to wear them now.

Sad thing is, I could see Goodell pulling something similar. Interesting idea, really like the Ravens and Steelers

I like this idea and the concepts. NIce work Adam!

I think the NFL should go with this idea as a second helmet for each team. I know there is the one helmet rule but why not make it two only and each team can pick a secondary/clash color or every team has a second white helmet for all road games.

Nice work...slick idea.

- Baltimore reminds me of the white-helmet TCU look which I love. The simplified palette is beautiful. This one works really well.

- The Bengals look great as well, especially white helmet with black or orange top and white pants. The helmet really pops...I could see a "white tiger" monochrome white set too.

- Don't think Cleveland or Pittsburgh work as well although I do like the Cleveland uniforms.

Minor comment on the Browns' orange jersey, try switching the number color to white with brown shadow. The other two jerseys use the outer sleeve stripes (white and brown) as the color for the numerals. It would also connect with the pants. The white pants have stripes that are brown outlined in orange just like the numbers. The orange pants have white stripes outlined in brown so to switch the number color on the orange jersey would complete the consistency.

Sad thing is, I could see Goodell pulling something similar. Interesting idea, really like the Ravens and Steelers

I could see him selling out and forcing all teams to wear pink shells in October. We already know that trend has no respect for how the uniforms look already. Anything for a buck.

87Redskins.png

Archived