NHL Redux by OSM61 - Red Wings, Wild updated (22/30 teams)

OhioSportsMan61

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Wow, now that is some quality C&C, thanks for taking the time to go through this thread and comment on all of my concepts so far Stampman! It is much appreciated, and something we don't see too often anymore on these boards.

Here is an update to the Stars' road uniform (switched the black and silver striping)

DALrf_zpsl1h8kvye.png

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

I'm not really feeling this particular iteration of the star Stars uniform because the star isn't really pointed as much as it should be. The point should come higher on the jersey. Also, because the numbers are black, the green and silver outlines are kind of bleeding together. I'd say switch the colors around.

Those Avs jerseys are gorgeous. I love the idea of using the burgundy pants. You got the color balance perfect.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Colorado-If they're not going to have the mountain line on the main part of the jersey--this is the way to do it--and put it on the sleeves.

I like it.

Nashville--never been a fan of what they've used--and with this one--well, I'm not a fan of piping on hockey jerseys. If the piping disappeared it might be okay.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Thanks for all of the great feedback on the Blackhawks, much appreciated.

This concept series is going to start to slow down a bit as I start a new job tomorrow, but I fully plan on completing it at some point over the duration of this summer. If you check out the OP on the first page, I have updated it with a list of all of the teams that I have completed so far (I think 23 so far), so I will post them all when I can over the next week or two. But anyways, here is team #17...

17) Dallas Stars

DALhf_zpsvqvfhalr.png

DALrf_zpsqg6gv1vc.png

This is similar to the Stars concept I did earlier this year, but I combined those elements with the star jersey from the early 2000's for this look. I also prefer the Texas/Star logo over the current primary logo.

C&C is always appreciated. Stay tuned for the rest of this series to be posted!

This is precisely what the Stars should be wearing, as opposed to the Rangers/St. Patrick's Day Blackhawks ripoffs.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Thanks again for all of the feedback so far in this thread, I really do appreciate it. Sorry for keeping everyone waiting, I have had very little internet access over the past week, but have no worries, I will still be posting/finishing up this series when I can! In the mean time, here are two more teams

20) Florida Panthers

FLAhf_zpscqm2ek3k.png

FLArf_zpso4fi9owr.png

21) Minnesota Wild

MINhf_zpsxox5szxk.png

MINrf_zpsojkyfdlx.png

Keep the C&C rollin' in, I will try my best to post another concept or two in the next few days

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

I have an unpopular opinion that the Wild's green unis look great with the vintage white, so to me it looks like your home uni has too much white. But more red or cream would look better.

Panthers look great btw.

spacer.png

The Panthers set flows well, I like it.

The WIld is a cool look--but the logo just seems out of place on that format--maybe their rondel logo would work better?

They do have a cool logo--but it can look out of place on some stripes/templates.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived