Colorado Avalanche By LLFHockey

YelichGraphics

I know that this would be the 3rd or 4th on up and running on the boards but, i was i bored in health class today and as always i was drawing. i came up with a pretty cool avalanche logo i thought i would like to show you guys. Then in health class i began drawing around the logo and created a jersey. this was realtivly simple because well, the logo is simple and the jersey was basically already done from the last time i did the avalanche. i hope you enjoy.
TfqKOJm.png

Not a huge fan of the logo. I liked that the Avs never really had a smooth logo, it always seemed kinda rugged, plus, your logo has too much white space, and doesn't incorporate an avalanche at all. The jersey stripes look good, but I'd make them look like more defined mountains, rather than ocean waves.

Ok Updates

Rni4IPO.png

Not a huge fan of the logo. I liked that the Avs never really had a smooth logo, it always seemed kinda rugged, plus, your logo has too much white space, and doesn't incorporate an avalanche at all. The jersey stripes look good, but I'd make them look like more defined mountains, rather than ocean waves.

i feel like if i follow all of this advice here, its going to just end up like yours. not trying to say yours is bad, its great. i want mine to stand out.

Archived