American Premier League - All done!

raysox

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had an idea similar to this a few weeks ago, while also playing FIFA 15. I've been working on logos and kits, but mine won't likely be posted as I'm starting way back in the early 1900s. Really looking forward to this, and I'm sure it won't disapoint!

spacer.png

It's great to see soccer represented here, even more so than you usually do excellent work. Loved the concept of Hudson, great colors combined well with Umbro. I liked the Boston Irish also found kits well set. Curious to see what you will do later.

so let me get this straight, This is like that one fictional three level American "footy" league, but this time you have real teams?

There's only a handful of old teams, 95% are custom, which is more than the 50/50 split from the one before. Plus the names sound older.

so let me get this straight, This is like that one fictional three level American "footy" league, but this time you have real teams?

There's only a handful of old teams, 95% are custom, which is more than the 50/50 split from the one before. Plus the names sound older.

Ah I see, that was one of my favorite threads here! glad to see it's getting a kind of sort of "sequel".

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

This is going to be an amazing series! Your template is beautiful, your concepts are beautiful. There is absolutely nothing to complain about here. As long as you keep pumping out teams, I will be sitting here with my jaw on the floor. Great work!

If you're looking for potentially interesting teams to do, I think a revival of the Minneapolis - St. Paul rivalry would be cool, possibly for the 3rd league. In baseball the minor league Minneapolis Millers and St. Paul Saints had a 50-year rivalry known as the Streetcar Series for the doubleheaders they would do on holidays (fans would take streetcars from the first game in one city to the second game in the other).

Archived