raysox

American Premier League - All done!

Wow, love the classy Umbro look. And your badges are some of the best I've ever seen.

I had an idea similar to this a few weeks ago, while also playing FIFA 15. I've been working on logos and kits, but mine won't likely be posted as I'm starting way back in the early 1900s. Really looking forward to this, and I'm sure it won't disapoint!

Hudson.png

Is that a drop-shadow roundel? Don't know if I've ever seen that before

Hudson.png

Is that a drop-shadow roundel? Don't know if I've ever seen that before

I believe it is meant to be a close up of what is on the kit. It appears like that for Boston as well.

Yeah it's a small look into the crest on the kits. There's a shadow on the top and bottom banners with the same effect.

It's great to see soccer represented here, even more so than you usually do excellent work. Loved the concept of Hudson, great colors combined well with Umbro. I liked the Boston Irish also found kits well set. Curious to see what you will do later.

When I was a little kid a created my own league called the American Premier League too! Good Stuff so far! Boston looks awesome!

I'm a big fan of both these kits, but that Hudson United kit is great. But that Boston kit is perfection.

so let me get this straight, This is like that one fictional three level American "footy" league, but this time you have real teams?

so let me get this straight, This is like that one fictional three level American "footy" league, but this time you have real teams?

There's only a handful of old teams, 95% are custom, which is more than the 50/50 split from the one before. Plus the names sound older.

There's only a handful of old teams, 95% are custom, which is more than the 50/50 split from the one before. Plus the names sound older.

Ah I see, that was one of my favorite threads here! glad to see it's getting a kind of sort of "sequel".

I am very excited to see what you'll do with Houston (if you have a team there) and what you'll name it. This is a thread that I very much want to follow, and will.

This is going to be an amazing series! Your template is beautiful, your concepts are beautiful. There is absolutely nothing to complain about here. As long as you keep pumping out teams, I will be sitting here with my jaw on the floor. Great work!

If you're looking for potentially interesting teams to do, I think a revival of the Minneapolis - St. Paul rivalry would be cool, possibly for the 3rd league. In baseball the minor league Minneapolis Millers and St. Paul Saints had a 50-year rivalry known as the Streetcar Series for the doubleheaders they would do on holidays (fans would take streetcars from the first game in one city to the second game in the other).

Beautiful job on Hudson United. The crest is great, and I love the use of the Empire State Building. The simple kits are really classy and fit the look well.

Add reading pa as a lower tier team!