My NHL Home Uniform Rankings

Nashville belongs at the bottom of the list. Maybe not dead last but definitely in the lower depths.

This. I like your Senators at the bottom, I actually miss their expansion logo.

Dallas moves down for me, their new logo looks like a peppermint candy.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

How are the Hurricanes not at #30 and have a grade a C-? Worst uni in the league imo.

My opinion, it's because it is a fantastic jersey in a vacuum.

It isn't carolina, but the jersey is great.

It's a great hockey uniform. And it's one of the biggest downgrades in recent memory, but that's only because they already had a great unique set that matched their identity perfectly and went to one that looks like half the league. It was a completely unnecessary simplification.

If you read my description of the ranking, you'd know this.

sig.png

How are the Hurricanes not at #30 and have a grade a C-? Worst uni in the league imo.

My opinion, it's because it is a fantastic jersey in a vacuum.

It isn't carolina, but the jersey is great.

It's a great hockey uniform. And it's one of the biggest downgrades in recent memory, but that's only because they already had a great unique set that matched their identity perfectly and went to one that looks like half the league. It was a completely unnecessary simplification.

If you read my description of the ranking, you'd know this.

Oh I know, and I agree with you.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Just for comparison, my top 10 (favorite on left):

NHL-Best_zpsly3riy84.jpg

And my bottom several (worst on the left):

NHL-Worst_zpsf8dcerlv.jpg

Full disclosure: Boston and Chicago are my two favorite teams, so I guess that makes me the anti-tigerslionspistonshabs.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

And I very much appreciate this comment from this classy individual. Not actually censored.

f--- you
Ranking Ottawa last eh? I wouldn’t expect anything less from a pathetic scabs fan. GO to hell.

LOLLLLL

Listen, I hate the Habs as much as the rest of my Ottawa brethren, but to sit here and pretend that the home & away uniforms of my beloved Sens are anything other than utter garbage is delusional at best.

'Tis a fine list and I agree with about 97% of it. I may have put Phoenix a tad higher on the list, but other than that: good work!

thecatch.jpg

And I very much appreciate this comment from this classy individual. Not actually censored.

f--- you
Ranking Ottawa last eh? I wouldn’t expect anything less from a pathetic scabs fan. GO to hell.

LOLLLLL

Listen, I hate the Habs as much as the rest of my Ottawa brethren, but to sit here and pretend that the home & away uniforms of my beloved Sens are anything other than utter garbage is delusional at best.

'Tis a fine list and I agree with about 97% of it. I may have put Phoenix a tad higher on the list, but other than that: good work!

The Sens throwbacks are some of my favorites in the league. If they made a set based on those, or anything other than what they're wearing, they move up considerably. They've got so many possibilities. The bottom 2, Pittsburgh and Ottawa, could really be interchangeable. Could be 29a and 29b. Weird that two teams with some of the nicest 3rds in the league have the worst primary sets in the league.

Phoenix/Arizona, to me, really just needs a hem stripe to become good. It just looks unfinished and practice jersey-ish like San Jose. They're sort of in that high teens-low twenties bubble where any of 18-24 could be interchangeable.

sig.png

Archived