City Skyline & Landmark and Championship Signatures (NBA and Requests)

Jabel777

I think the biggest thing about these for me is that most of them have the same picture on both the left and the right. A panoramic type picture (or a cropped photo) would work much better.

Your Wizards one is exactly what I like for this, the Raptors not so much.

Hmmmm... That's a good idea. I'll try using two pics (maybe a skyline and a landmark) for some and if it looks good I'll do the rest like that. If anyone wants a previously finished one this way let me know and I'll change it. Thanks for the feedback!

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can also make player signatures, NASCAR signatures, and anyones concept logo signature, if anyone wants. It has to be YOUR OWN concept if you want the concept sig, and please provide pictures for these.

how about the Lightning?

Sure. Will have it done tomorrow.

I am now also accepting requests for championship signatures like this:

M5QuCTu.png?1

These are similar to my other sigs, but without the pictures. If you want this type, please specify in your request that you want the championship sig, and what year!

I can also make player signatures, NASCAR signatures, and anyones concept logo signature, if anyone wants. It has to be YOUR OWN concept if you want the concept sig, and please provide pictures for these.

Too bad biscuit faces of them isn't here anymore. He would've been all over the NASCAR ones.

Too bad biscuit faces of them isn't here anymore. He would've been all over the NASCAR ones.

Haha true.

Along with the NBA series, I decided to make an NBA Finals player series. To start here are the first seven for the Caveliers:

Matthew Dellavadova

CLe33z7.png?1

Joe Harris

OeWLD9X.png?1

Brendan Haywood

Bv4fYu1.png?1

Kyrie Irving

pfmSWnQ.png?2

Lebron James

rPy0Iqv.png?1

James Jones

yJDpVwR.png?1

Kevin Love

bQGxBJz.png?1

Hope you like these! I will post this many everyday, like I do five a day for the NBA series.

Can you do the St. Louis Cardinals and the Jackson Generals?

rzLRjIJ.png?1

jfnyxr6.png?1

Umm... the Jackson Generals play in Jackson, Tennessee, not the state capital of Jackson, Mississippi.

The Mississippi Braves play in the Jackson, Mississippi suburb of Pearl.

It is what it is.

Can you do the St. Louis Cardinals and the Jackson Generals?

rzLRjIJ.png?1

jfnyxr6.png?1

Umm... the Jackson Generals play in Jackson, Tennessee, not the state capital of Jackson, Mississippi.

The Mississippi Braves play in the Jackson, Mississippi suburb of Pearl.

Oh. Oops... I didn't even know that, just figured it would be Jackson, Mississippi. I'll fix that tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know!

Archived