Changes that were GOOD

hockey week

I agree, I really like the prominence of orange in those unis. If only they'd bring back the Disney logo, it'd be perfect.

Won't happen anytime soon, but for now having it on the shoulders is good enough for me. I've actually grown to like the D.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, I really like the prominence of orange in those unis. If only they'd bring back the Disney logo, it'd be perfect.

Won't happen anytime soon, but for now having it on the shoulders is good enough for me. I've actually grown to like the D.

Thats what she said....LOL

On topic, the Black Jays to the Blue Jays change was top of the line.

tough one for NHL with so many downgrades and the few that weren't already posted but here's a few:

from the 90s

Dallas Stars this:

2l19.png

to this:

preview_541_67854.jpg

From the 80s

St. Louis Blues this:

4848-267Fr.jpg

to this:

St.-Louis-Blues-Blue-Jersey-1979-1984.jp

From the 40s

Montreal this:

jersey16.jpg

to this:

jersey17.jpg

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

c'mon now, we can't get through two pages without negativity? Things like "they needed to stop then" and changes from decades before we were born don't count as good things (especially since that 40s example lasted, what, one year?)

This is pathetic. This entire board really hates EVERYTHING that is going on in the present? EVERYTHING?!

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Islanders25.png

Islanders27.png

I've long felt this was a downgrade. The current uniforms are totally garish on the ice. The previous look is far superior in-game.

Professional:

X2XXTRp.jpg

Eye-Searing:

BlLJCx9.jpg

i think you're in the extreme minority on that one haha

As an Islanders fan I can't agree that the move from the navy edge to the old school blue and orange was a downgrade. However the navy and orange set they first had after the fisherman era was the best the isles ever looked IMO.

Archived