That logo is just awesome, you were able to add all of the NBA's logo "rules" while creating a look that says Clippers.

Now, let's get ready to see what garbage they release!

omg that is great. 100 times better than what they leaked a couple months back. THIS actually represents the nickname of the team.

This is one of the best rebrand concepts I've seen on this board. Would love to see what the uniforms would look like.

Nice looking concept and, of course, much better than what the Clippers have presented us a couple of weeks ago. It couldn't have been worse.

The logo looks very balanced. Simple, but clean and interesting – as sports logos should look like.

Suggestions/remarks:

– I'm agreeing with @derschwigg on the lacking opacity of the basketball. I think it needs to be more visible in order to strike attention.

– I still like the rope effect, although Ian Bakar has already used it on some of his rebranded LA Clippers marks weeks ago.

– I wish you would have edited the typo, at least slightly for the sake of originality, than using Norwester out of the box.

– What if you're replacing gray with a shade of some very light blue? It might look even better and the Clippers had one of their old colors back in action.

Nice idea! Would like to see what you do with the uniform concept

Even though the primary logo reminds me of the U.S. Coast Guard emblems, it's still distinctive enough that it fits the Clippers very nicely. I sure as hell wish that THIS should have been what the Clippers gone with as part of their new upcoming identity. I know people don't immediately think of Los Angeles as a port city (and has a Coast Guard base at the Port of Los Angeles in San Pedro), but with the nautical feel that the Clippers are suppose to represent, this concept is absolutely fitting.

it's cool concept better than one Microsoft came up with since they own team right

Of course. It's all making sense now. Microsoft, Paint.

I like this way better than that logo they released (and i dint mind that one)

Very nice design. I think it would even be accepted by the current "hip hop culture" of the NBA. I do prefer the red and blue version though.

These need to be their new logos. They should probably relocate to Honda Center. There is a big clippers fanbase out here. Try a "Orange County Clippers" or "Anaheim Clippers" wordmark.

Hey Guys! First off, Thank you for all the comments! I truly appreciate it and I know the rest of the Vitorio Arts crew love it when people like the concepts we create!

And now, here are the jerseys. The First one, very clean and professional.

ClippersUniformOne_zps2dhlnl3u.jpg

The Second one, very out of the box and creative. Hope you guys like them! C&C Welcome!

ClippersUniformTwo_zpsdgkgrvfi.jpg

P.S The Second jersey was my "Fun-Creative" project, The First one is a nod to the jerseys LA had in the late 80's through the 90's.

The first one looks too much like the Pistons unis.

The base of the second one is out of the box and I actually like it, but I think the numbers and font could use a little more creativity. Also, I don't know about copying rival Golden State's uniforms by putting the primary in the front of the jerseys.

And if I could make a suggestion, I feel like the rope should be somewhere in the uniform aside from the primary logo because imo it's the best and most distinctive addition you made. Maybe in the side or in the pipings?

Oh and the NBA logo goes to the back and the hip now as mandated by the league.