UPDATE: Arizona Coyotes Concept

Concepts_SM

Hey guys, I made an update to Coyotes concepts I did a while back. Can't find the original thread so had to start a new one.

With the news coming out yesterday that the Arizona Coyotes are debuting new home & road uniforms at the 2015 Entry Draft and that their logos will not be changing, I decided to update an old concept!

WJANbX2.png?1

bHQC6nd.png?1

1mcUFXN.png?1

The new number font is pretty good. The letter font is okay.

The kachina works well with the new fonts. It would be interesting to see versions of Coyotes concepts with lighter kachina patterns, meaing less stuff going on in there. Because simplicity is what most teams go for, and it opens doors for interesting possibilities. But all in all, it looks good.

If the Coyotes unveil anything like this at their draft party, it'll be a win in my mind. Good job, Scott! One minor execution note: the back of the collar on the home jersey does not match front of the collar, but that is an easy fix.

Thanks!

Good eye on the collar error! Didn't even realize it was wrong! It's fixed.

bHQC6nd.png?1

1mcUFXN.png?1

If the Coyotes unveil anything like this at their draft party, it'll be a win in my mind. Good job, Scott! One minor execution note: the back of the collar on the home jersey does not match front of the collar, but that is an easy fix.

Seconded. This set is a huge improvement over what they use now. I'm digging the simplified kachina striping and the font choices.

Archived