Sign in to follow this  
ryanwood22

USA Soccer T-Shirts

Really like all of them, clean and not busy, try making the stars a bit bigger, though it may be a bit too late

Thanks for your comment! Just to clarify were you thinking of making the stars larger on each design or one specifically?

"designed to support"? I mean they look decent enough, but they're obviously just generic designs to avoid copyright, made to profit from. Not that I personally care that you are selling them, but let's call a spade a spade. I'm sure I can't be alone on this.

Like I said, from a concept standpoint, they're not bad. Safe, vanilla, generic....but they aren't ugly.

"designed to support"? I mean they look decent enough, but they're obviously just generic designs to avoid copyright, made to profit from. Not that I personally care that you are selling them, but let's call a spade a spade. I'm sure I can't be alone on this.

Like I said, from a concept standpoint, they're not bad. Safe, vanilla, generic....but they aren't ugly.

I'm sorry, maybe I didn't phrase that correctly but my intent is not to deceive anyone. I just wanted to provide fans of US soccer an alternative to what they are currently being offered.