MLS and Bundesliga kit designs

Wgeddes122

So, I meant to post this a lot sooner but I have been in the middle of a move, just got back to my computer. Here are my redesigns for both MLS and the bundesliga, with the new raysox template. I'll start off with the MLS and then bundesliga, currently I am working on moving the budesliga into the new template. Please feel free to leave feedback and C&C. For MLS, I am including teams not yet in the league: atlanta, minnesota, lafc, and miami. I'll be including the newly promoted teams in the bundesliga as well. I'll post designs in alphabetical order.

First up is Atlanta, gave them the name of AFC Rise. (Atlanta Football Club Rise), going with the rise/phoenix/burning of Atlanta theme that seems to be so popular. I gave them Coke as the sponsor, the atlanta soda giant is probably a good sponsor and the red colors go together.

Home kit- two tone red kit, dark red sleeves, and shorts, red torso an socks. dark red stripe gradient, and yellow and white accents

Away kit- all white kit with red and yellow accents and thin red horizontal stripes

Third kit- Peach kit, peach color torso, and socks, with navy blue shorts and sleeves

iCJWAeI.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chicago fire

Home kit- navy blue to red gradient, with red shorts and gradient socks

Away kit- white top with navy blue shorts and accents, group of navy blue stripes across the chest, really went for a clean look similar to something that tottenham might have

Third kit- sky blue top with white shorts and sky blue socks, red accents, and white single stripe across the chest

6CwVUZV.jpg

Actually really liking the idea of the gradient, but I think the execution could be a little better (namely more red imo).

spacer.png

You've got the color balance on Chicago's home completely backwards. They are the Men in Red. Their home jersey should not be mostly blue.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Colorado rapids

Made Coors the advertisement

Home kit- maroon top with white sleeves, white shorts, maroon socks, and ice blue accents, the jersey has a triangle stripe design on the front

Away kit- ice blue rocky mountain kit with maroon shorts and ice blue socks

Third kit- Colorado state flag kit all blue kit with red stripe across the chest and yellow and red accents

EszDvbo.jpg

Chicago fire

Home kit- navy blue to red gradient, with red shorts and gradient socks

Away kit- white top with navy blue shorts and accents, group of navy blue stripes across the chest, really went for a clean look similar to something that tottenham might have

Third kit- sky blue top with white shorts and sky blue socks, red accents, and white single stripe across the chest

6CwVUZV.jpg

That Fire home kit, while OK looking, would be incredibly unpopular with the supporters. Gotta restore the white band across the chest of a red shirt.

Wow that fire primary now looks amazing. Great update.

As for the rapids, I'm not a huge fan of the secondary but I really like third and the primary.

spacer.png

Archived