MLS and Bundesliga kit designs

Wgeddes122

Minnesota United

Home kit- two tone grey with diagonal wing like stripes.

Away kit- light blue top with light grey sleeve and sash that mimics the logo, grey shorts and blue socks

Third kit- all black kit with star gradient, (star from the logo)

ITpNrMg.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would of liked to see a grey shirt with a light blue sash

well it goes off the stripes in the logo, so the stripes are the same width and line up with the logo, if the shirt were grey then it would be 5 stripes blue, grey, blue, grey blue, in stead of just three stripes grey, blue, grey.

The home kit is the grey shirt I wasn't gonna do two grey shirts, plus minnesota traditional has a dark grey home kit and light blue away kit

Hamburger SV

Home kit- all white kit with red and blue sleeves and cross

Away kit- all blue kit with white accents, and diamond pattern

Third kit- all black kit with blue cross

sau1tXB.jpg

Home: I like the lines on the chest. I'm not sure about the two different coloured sleeves. However, any Hamburg home kit must include red shorts and blue socks with the black/white squares at the top.

Away: Really like this, especially the sublimated diamond pattern.

Third: Looks great, but I'm not sure you intended to make people think of crucifixes, which was my first thought. Maybe drop the horizontal blue strip?

New England Revolution

Home kit- two tone blue top with cross sash, white shorts, and blue socks all with red accents

Away kit-all red kit with white and green stripes across the chest

Third kit- usa flag kit with blue shorts and white socks

cJXQb9f.jpg

Love the circle and sash on the home kit -- really interesting way to play with the crest design (also, gotta love the colors -- really unique to football).

The sublimated 96 in the away kit seems a little squished -- I understand the direction you are going with wanting it to extend from top to bottom, but I think it looks too distorted to really work.

The third kit feels like a very realistic third option for Hanover -- simple but well executed.

Really like your work and looking forward to more!

Ny Red Bulls

Home kit- like this years kit with some added yellow accents

Away kit- red top with yellow center line going down the middle of the shirts, white shorts and red socks

Third kit- blue and yellow kit similar to this years, but with two tone blue diagonal quarter panels to mimic a red bull can

AdGmMsv.jpg

I like how you kept the wing design in the MN United kits while still incorporating the inevitable chest sponsor.

You know I actually don't like it when teams don't have sponsors, I feel that they become part of the design itself. Now multiple sponsors, I don't like and the sponsors should fit with the jersey not just slapped on

Hertha BSC

Home kit- white top with blue strips, blue shorts and white socks

Away kit- red top with black stripes, black shorts and red socks

Third kit- all black kit with cyan accents, and ICE bullet train inspired cyan sash that gets thinner as it gets lower, two of the middle stripes are red in the middle that mimics the look of the train itself

UYpL8CK.jpg

NYCFC

Home kit- light blue top with white shorts and socks, white sash across the chest, just a little tweak to what they have

Away kit- all black kit with fading orange stripes, and light blue and orange accents

Third kit- white top with blue panel at the top that creates the new york skyline, with blue shorts and socks

fT0JX6B.jpg

Archived