ECUFan25

Team Logos For Another Team

This thread may have already been made but I couldn't find a close match, so here we go!

When I first saw the 2015/16 NBA All-Star game logo,

2998__nba_all-star_game-primary-2016.png

I thought it looked like something the New Orleans Pelicans would use if they swapped the city names. Are there any logos you thought another team should wear other than the team it was for? Post your answers here, I hope this turns out to be an awesome thread.

Why does Toronto's CN Tower "(look) like something the New Orleans Pelicans would use"?

Toronto Peacocks maybe...

s_TORONTO_PEACOCK_large_xlarge.jpeg

...this guy went gallivanting around town for a few days... made it back to the zoo without a scratch.

Why does Toronto's CN Tower "(look) like something the New Orleans Pelicans would use"?

This must be like the Ottawa Roughriders beaver logo debacle, because all I see when I look at the logo posted above is a pelican.

If you mentioned a secondary logo for San Antonio I could go with it. Nothing in that logo says New Orleans to me.

point at top=beak, the All-Star Toronto banner looks like wings and the 2015 is a tail and ta-da a pelican flying towards the sky!

2892.gif

This 1944-45 Phillies logo looks like something the Blue Jays would wear if they existed long ago

Well their second nickname was the Blue Jay for a couple of seasons. So it makes sense.

point at top=beak, the All-Star Toronto banner looks like wings and the 2015 is a tail and ta-da a pelican flying towards the sky!

003f01158771d3fa226815af1ee09a12ebdbfc6d

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, I don't see it at all.

2892.gif

This 1944-45 Phillies logo looks like something the Blue Jays would wear if they existed long ago

YES! How did I ever forget that they changed their name for those 2 years. That looks exactly like a mid-40's red-less Jays logo, not like red was popular back then anyway ^_^ .

Heck, I have never seen that logo, just the uniforms that went with it (VERY interesting), never imagined the cavs in black and powder blue

I've got another one. The Washington Darts of the old NASL

ge4pfpdhodmemzibslw50onf2.gif

and a modern version of the old padres logo from the 70's/80's

q2dsqvdfg27h9mokvylsgghpi.gif