artmorris05

ZZZzKJC.jpg

MJHKbk3.jpg

KTBuJ6b.jpg

I was inspired to try and create a new logo for the Capitals when the Wizards announced they were switching to the roundel logo for the playoffs and future seasons. Seeing that the Nationals also follow this theme for their logo, I wanted to see how the Caps would looks with new logos.

Notes:

- The stars on the arm are three in a row

- The collar has "Rock The Red" on the inside

Let me know what you think!

The 3 stars above the Weagle would look better if they were curved like the Washington script above. That way, you wouldn't need to hide parts of the left and right stars behind the wings.

The 3 stars above the Weagle would look better if they were curved like the Washington script above. That way, you wouldn't need to hide parts of the left and right stars behind the wings.

I agree with the stars being curved. It would help to balance out the design shape and remove the option of hiding the stars just to fit.

I would like to see more blue incorporated into the design, however. I can see the design is very much inspired by the DC flag and compliments the Winter Classic uniform. Maybe add some blue pants with white stars down the side like their original set from the 70s-early 90s? This is a great start, though, and it looks just about done.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Interesting. Could use some more blue imo

I agree with the stars being curved. It would help to balance out the design shape and remove the option of hiding the stars just to fit.

I would like to see more blue incorporated into the design, however. I can see the design is very much inspired by the DC flag and compliments the Winter Classic uniform. Maybe add some blue pants with white stars down the side like their original set from the 70s-early 90s? This is a great start, though, and it looks just about done.

jpr3E6W.jpg2uqPz7W.jpgrB8onsJ.jpg

I changed the stars on the Weagle so you could see all three while keeping them in a line to keep the image of the DC flag.

I also added blue stripes to add more color to the uniforms and changed the size of the shoulder patches because they seemed too big imo.

Archived