Rappers (*not* Rockers) in Unis and Logo Related stuff

keynote

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney Spears wore Oakland Raiders pants at the super bowl halftime show a while ago. I won't post it for obvious reasons.

She's not really a rapper though.

*Dallas Cowboys.

From the Super Bowl XXXV Halftime Show. Nelly was rocking a ridiculous Ravens/Giants split jersey for that.

pKhNxRa.jpg

bSLCtu2.png

Britney Spears wore Oakland Raiders pants at the super bowl halftime show a while ago. I won't post it for obvious reasons.

She's not really a rapper though.

*Dallas Cowboys.

From the Super Bowl XXXV Halftime Show. Nelly was rocking a ridiculous Ravens/Giants split jersey for that.

pKhNxRa.jpg

Nelly should always be in St. Louis gear lol.

packchampionslfroh.png

FWIW, I don't mind photos of musicians from other genres in the thread. This is just a call back to a thread from a while back that had an inane restriction:

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/90991-rockers-not-rappers-in-unis-and-logo-related-stuff/

Some artists wear team gear for style; others are wearing it to pander to the crowd; others are hardcore fans. Rockers and rappers: they're just like us. ;)

I always though this one was a bit bizarre: Lil Wayne wore the Valentine's Day Hornets jersey that said, "Oklahoma City" on the front for a video:

u_UA.jpg

I know the obvious reasons behind wanting to wear red, but I found it a little controversial for a total NOLA guy to wear that jersey.

He was showing respect to OKC for taking in the hornets after Katrina

• 4 weeks later...

Archived