drdougfresh

Dribbble Invititations

Recommended Posts

So, the CCSLC members who are also on dribbble include...

- davidson

- drdougfresh

- mcrosby

- raysox

- elliott

- Andrew Harrington

- wyopokes

- derschwigg

- are you on there Buc?

-anyone else?

Brandon Moore (brandmooreart), Adam Walsh (missouritigers), Matt Kauzlarich (GFB), CJ Zilligen (CJWorks), Matt Willcox, Chris Clement, Greg Hahn (jaha32) all come to mind. I'm sure there's more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will PayPal 5 whole American Dollars to whoever drafts me.

I know I've said it before, but you can always search "invitation" on Dribbble and submit entries to people offering them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will PayPal 5 whole American Dollars to whoever drafts me.

I know I've said it before, but you can always search "invitation" on Dribbble and submit entries to people offering them!

I honestly always forget that's a thing. I'll try my hand at schmoozing my way up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2015 at 9:55 AM, drdougfresh said:
On 10/27/2015 at 8:48 AM, sparky chewbarky said:

So, the CCSLC members who are also on dribbble include...

- davidson

- drdougfresh

- mcrosby

- raysox

- elliott

- Andrew Harrington

- wyopokes

- derschwigg

- are you on there Buc?

-anyone else?

Brandon Moore (brandmooreart), Adam Walsh (missouritigers), Matt Kauzlarich (GFB), CJ Zilligen (CJWorks), Matt Willcox, Chris Clement, Greg Hahn (jaha32) all come to mind. I'm sure there's more.

 

I'm on there too, MartinDesigned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am on too, click the link in my signature. I know PCGD is on there too.

 

I have 6 invites available currently. 

 

As far as posting in progress shots....Let me tell you I'd love to but can't. Most of the stuff I am working on is confidential until released and is done 2 years ahead of time. I used to be able to post unused work as well but that is frowned upon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MEANS said:

I am on too, click the link in my signature. I know PCGD is on there too.

 

I have 6 invites available currently. 

 

As far as posting in progress shots....Let me tell you I'd love to but can't. Most of the stuff I am working on is confidential until released and is done 2 years ahead of time. I used to be able to post unused work as well but that is frowned upon.

Can i have one? I have had my account for at least 2-3 years without receiving an invite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 more Dribbble invites up for grabs. If anyone wants one, send me a link to your portfolio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to bump this up as today is Dribbble's Draft Day. I have ONE invite up for grabs if a CCSLC'er wants it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also have one up for grabs. Strike that, I just drafted someone. If I ever do get another invite, for those who haven't been invited yet, just PM me your portfolio and I'll keep you on my consideration list.

 

My account is here: https://dribbble.com/GriffDesigns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wasn't aware how the invite deal works over on Dribbble.  I checked my page today & had a link to draft someone from a list provided.  I didn't know if I could put it up for grabs since the option given was just to draft from the list provided.  First timer regarding invites, anyone with more info on how they work please feel free to share, Thnx!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah so you can create an account, but have to be "drafted" to post. Just a system keeping spam bots off there. Invitations expire overtime, so if they aren't claimed then the person keeps them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a young prospect looking for the chance to shine if given the opportunity. My account name is jaiblackdesign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BlackBolt3 said:

I'm a young prospect looking for the chance to shine if given the opportunity. My account name is jaiblackdesign.

Got your back solider.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.