Oshawa Generals Concept

Slajd

Welcome to the logo design world slajd. That's a very good start there. A few things I would suggest:

1. Remove the black outline you have around the shield, banner, hockey sticks & blue outline.

2. Work on getting a more consistent stroke, right now they're thick in some areas & too thin in others.

3. Yours looks stretched compared to the original, not sure if that was your intention when drawing this up but I would adjust it to match the original a bit more.

4. Make the edges of the hockey sticks match the edges of the blue border like on the original.

Working on these minor issues will take this design to where it needs to be IMO. Good luck on this & hope to see the update soon.

Ren

Could that also be done in Paint.net? I wonder as I have that program but am not sure if it would be useful.. I still have Illustrator but not used it for a while.. I would love to do a copy of the original logo and do a side by side work to match and make it more modern but no idea.. would give me something fun to do for a while but ah what with work and etc... any suggestions would be welcome

BTW Slapj, wow nice job man.. but like Ren say, that logo looks so stretched it could be a bit better not so stretched out...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Archived