World Cup Soccer Concept

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I look again...the first ones on Groups B and E looks interesting, when will they be coming?

I dont know when Group B will be shown but all of Group E are done. They are Claire, Egypt, Milano and The Golden State!

I totally forgot about Milano! Excited for B!

Im gonna be gone a few days so I'm going to post two uniforms for two to cover the next days. Please still comment and critique!

Limose is a nautical based nation and thats what their uniforms reflect. They are in Group F and are the last teams in that group, with them is Bingham, Xavi and Belper. The two nautical flags within the crest and on the jerseys sleeves are L and M which is Limose's abbreviation. Away uniform has a unique pin-striping down the shoulders and sides.

World%20Cup%20Fed.%20Display%20-%20Limos

Next is Gosport, they're in Group C and they are in the same group as The Dukes. Thank you to whom ever made this seahorse silhouette btw. Mine was terrible. Gosport also being a nautical nation they have "Gosport" spelled on the back of their jerseys in the nautical alphabet.

World%20Cup%20Fed.%20Display%20-%20Gospo

I'm loving these. I'm not totally getting the actual teams and structure other than its a world competition with fictional countries. I love these all though, they're really unique and creative. I think the only complaint is the color combination for Claire(they're light blue and goldish right?) other than that the first 4 specifically are great.

How do you like the template?

I'm loving these. I'm not totally getting the actual teams and structure other than its a world competition with fictional countries. I love these all though, they're really unique and creative. I think the only complaint is the color combination for Claire(they're light blue and goldish right?) other than that the first 4 specifically are great.

How do you like the template?

Thanks! The template is awesome! I created a goalie template out of it for Nike and Adidas, maybe I should send it over to you.

For Claire I took inspiration from like the Netherlands, although their flag is white/blue/red they still use orange for their soccer uniforms. So for Claire I mixed in a little yellow to match nicely with the light blue. Maybe thats not right but if it doesnt the yellow connects to the yellow sun in the crest!

Another fictional country creator here- I am currently working on a soccer project for leagues but I too was thinking of doing a tourney for my FICTIONAL nations... Now I'm sure I will.

Two questions- are you doing namesets or rosters for the teams and how did you develop these countries you have? (Like is there a meaning behind the names or are they just random?)

Anyway, I am definitely looking forward to more. Like GiantsFan said, I might just have to borrow your concept ideas for my leagues!

Fear the future, envy the past

Another fictional country creator here- I am currently working on a soccer project for leagues but I too was thinking of doing a tourney for my FICTIONAL nations... Now I'm sure I will.

Two questions- are you doing namesets or rosters for the teams and how did you develop these countries you have? (Like is there a meaning behind the names or are they just random?)

Anyway, I am definitely looking forward to more. Like GiantsFan said, I might just have to borrow your concept ideas for my leagues!

I am not doing namesets or rosters for this concept, however, the next concept which is premier leauge within Milano will have namesets. Most of the nations names are random however some relate to their culture and or most well known attribute as a nation, such as Golden State (gold miners), and some others that have yet to be revealed.

Hey guys I'm back. Since I was gone for a few days I thought I'd do another two post concept. I am going to finish off Group C with these two below. Dukes and Gosport were the other two in this group.

Next is Iquo. I connected the Iquo to act similar to the Iroquois in lacrosse. The Iroquois created the game of lacrosse and sort of brought it to light. The Iquo did the same in this world, they started soccer and they are what drove it to catch on in the world. I gave them a very old-school/classic look. Btw the crest of the 3 arrows is not mine, I found it on the web when I was looking for ideas. Originally I had 3 arrows crossed but it looked terrible and when I found this I sort of had to take it, it just fit the uniform much better than mine. I think it was the japanesse soccer secondary crest or something like that. anyways here ya go:

World%20Cup%20Fed.%20Display%20-%20Iquo-

Next is the Equestrians or Eques for short. The Eques are just a small group of tribes within the Iquo, they are the real stars of Iquo as a whole so they began their own separate team. The Eques being the creators of the sport have been a very good team throughout the entire World Cup, this has led them to many championships. Instead of giving them a old-school look like the Iquo I gave them a modern look, I did this bc of their massive success companies like Nike really wanted them not to hide but to shine on the field. The inspiration for the gradient came from the native-american symbol (which is in the crest) of a cactus flower. Its pink and reddish glow are represented in the pride uniform.

World%20Cup%20Fed.%20Display%20-%20Eques

I think you should add some shape to the away crest as it looks like a box from a distance. Overall, not bad but it reminds me of Tottenham quite a bit.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I don't know if you know this, but Macedonia is already taken by a European country. Did you mean to base them off of the real Macedonia?

Yes! Some of the countries are inspired by either current or past nations.

Ah, ok. Then forget what I said. Macedonia looks good.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

Archived