World Cup Soccer Concept

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So lastly in Group C is Japan. Their pride symbol is a twist on the ying yang symbol. It supposed to represent a glass half full vs a glass half empty. In both situations they say that you should see every situation both ways sort of like ying-yang (I think thats right haha). So to give it that appearance I tilted the "glass" at 45 degrees to make it hard to tell whether it truly is half full or empty (its both). I compared them to a modern day Japan in aspirations to their uniforms, but I gave a little kick by giving a 45 degree line through the bottom half of the jersey to once again have the half full vs half empty in the jersey. You shold be able to see it!
World%20Cup%20Fed.%20Display%20-%20Japan

PS. I am going to be gone until Sunday so I'll catch ya then!

So the name of the team is pronounced "jap" because the q is silent? You do realize that jap is considered an ethnic slur against Japanese people, you might want to think about changing the name

I'm sorry but Wgeddes122 is right. If you're going to make a team based off of Japan, I would name it something liek 'Nakamura'... But naming it Japq with a silent Q is actually kinda racist. Idk if it was on purpose or not, but you gotta know this stuff

Fear the future, envy the past

Very interesting, I smell some Barça here :) you definitely improved the Tequila Sunrise clash kit if that's what you were going for. One thing I would do is use different socks for the home kit

Fear the future, envy the past

Very interesting, I smell some Barça here :) you definitely improved the Tequila Sunrise clash kit if that's what you were going for. One thing I would do is use different socks for the home kit

agree, seems really barca-ish, and maybe make the socks blue or red on the home. the numbers on the away kit need to be a darker color

agree, seems really barca-ish, and maybe make the socks blue or red on the home. the numbers on the away kit need to be a darker color

Thats what I was going for!!

Archived