NFL by bbb

bbb

This isn't my first time doing an nfl project, but the first time that l re-did all uniforms

C&C welcome

starting with AFC east:

MIAMI DOLPHINS my team, this is kind a throwback to Marino's years for our 50th season

Schermata%202015-05-12%20alle%2022.19.28

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS more patriotic with stars&stripes

Schermata%202015-05-14%20alle%2021.47.14

BUFFALO BILLS the big revolution is on the blue helmet

Schermata%202015-05-28%20alle%2014.19.38

NY JETS gave them a new logo (that l've used in another topic)

Schermata%202015-06-08%20alle%2018.40.47

Schermata%202015-05-18%20alle%2020.01.41

New teams coming soon

Patriots and Dolphins, yes very good work. Bills I think have a great current uniform and I wouldn't touch them. Jets is cool minus the logo. The jet facing down looks odd, especially from afar on the helmet, makes it look like a pot leaf or something. But nice work.

Absolutely ADORE the pats jerseys. Love the use of the almost unknown alternate logo and the Stars and Stripes to signify the patriotic symbolism. All I'd ask is for more gray, like a gray alt and red numbering/lettering on the away jersey. I love light colors on white jerseys. I don't like team concepts constantly having an alternate jersey being their second color, like dolphins orange and bills red. Some black and gray alts would be better.

SB%2001%2003%2004%2015_zpsuc4ldp3t.pngNBA%20All_zpsgzk5pipt.pngSC%2029%2039%2041%2070%2072%2011_zpspiuwWS%2003%2012%2015%2016%2018%2004%2007%20

Bills look a lot like Giants. Dolphins look the best, but others good.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I would say a pewter primary helmet is much better than white. White-orange-pewter would be an awful on-field look, but the pewter would balance it out. You should still keep the white as a "fauxback" with the white pants, though. It's amazing how much more tolerable the set became!

I really hoped you would've changed the number font as well, but that's your choice. Also, how would orange numbers look on the white jersey?

spacer.png

I would say a pewter primary helmet is much better than white. White-orange-pewter would be an awful on-field look, but the pewter would balance it out. You should still keep the white as a "fauxback" with the white pants, though. It's amazing how much more tolerable the set became!

I really hoped you would've changed the number font as well, but that's your choice. Also, how would orange numbers look on the white jersey?

With a grey helmet

Schermata%202015-06-12%20alle%2000.34.04

the orange number is pretty horrible and l changed a few the numbers because i used the same template but i didn't gave them that alarm-clock shadow

Archived