Animated LED Sign Signatures (INCLUDE ANIMATION TYPE PLEASE!!!!!)

packerfan21396

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance you could do a generic "Pittsburgh" going across follwed by the Steelers logo, 90's Robo-Penguins logo, and 90's baseball diamond Pirate?

I only have a height of 11 "pixels" to work with, are you sure you don't want a Pirates P instead?

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Wow... these are amazing!

Any chance you could make one with red letters? I'd love one that scrolls "RED ARMY" with this logo if possible.

20150609_180710_zps3ork5phv.png

Sure, red isn't an unusual LED color. I can have the LED's be red for you!

Hey cool! If you don't mind doing a Wizards one...

Could you be a little more specific? (Just a scrolling "Wizards"? An animation of the '78 trophy, like my Bucks?...)

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Any chance you could do a generic "Pittsburgh" going across follwed by the Steelers logo, 90's Robo-Penguins logo, and 90's baseball diamond Pirate?

I only have a height of 11 "pixels" to work with, are you sure you don't want a Pirates P instead?

Here what I mean, as requested, you'd get this at the end:

B4URycE.png

With a P, you'd get:

pYJKYKb.png

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

As requested:

I4phhL9.gif

More legible, but not requested:

IFI8izO.gif

Could you do wogboy on mine

qaoFZga.gif

Can you do one for

1979: Michigan State Basketball

1983: Michigan Panthers

2000: Michigan State Basketball

2012: Los Angeles Kings

2014: Los Angeles Kings

Thanks!

Similarly to Word02, I just did the most recent ones.

vvvyxvJ.gif

Tampa Bay Lightning 2004 Stanley Cup Champions, but you might need to update it in a couple weeks... Thanks!

Pretty simple edit if I do have to change it, so don't you worry!

wbDtXpu.gif

Any chance you could make one with red letters? I'd love one that scrolls "RED ARMY" with this logo if possible.

I noticed the Dimitri font of the A immediately, so I just made "RED ARMY" in Dimitri as well.

CUUomx2.gif

Hey cool! If you don't mind doing a Wizards one...

dGafc48.gif

These are really nice! Could I just get a generic one with JABEL777 scrolling across? Red and blue on the borders please! Thanks!

Since you requested the most from my last signatures, I made a special one for you, making your name in the same font as New Mexico, hope you like it!

IZoxAsK.gif

Could you do old patriots word mark with the super bowl champions like the one you did with the packers

EjeKORW.gif

FUTURE REQUESTS: Please, please, PLEASE, be more SPECIFIC (Don't just say "Can I have a _____ one?" please indicate the type of animation and color of border if not obvious that you want, like "Can I have a scrolling Brewers with a '82 waving AL pennant after it one?") and think about the PRACTICALITY of some of the logos/symbols you want, I only have a 34x11 "LED board" to work with.

But other than that, I think these are looking pretty nice, and I've developed a system to make these faster, as you can see, so request away!

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Would it at all be possible for an Anaheim Ducks one similar to the Angels one you did. However I would prefer the old logo if you were to do it. Glad you have the aptitude that I don't have to do something like this. Even if you can't for whatever reason, thank you.

TrophyChronology.png

"If it's too tough for them, it's just right for us!"

​"Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?!"

-Marv Levy

These are really nice! Could I just get a generic one with JABEL777 scrolling across? Red and blue on the borders please! Thanks!

Since you requested the most from my last signatures, I made a special one for you, making your name in the same font as New Mexico, hope you like it!

IZoxAsK.gif

Thank you so much! I really like your previous signatures and these are even better. I don't have them on my sig anymore because I don't want to clog it up but thank you for all of them!

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

IZoxAsK.gif

Thank you so much! I really like your previous signatures and these are even better. I don't have them on my sig anymore because I don't want to clog it up but thank you for all of them!

No problem! Yeah, the old signature used all the space possible before shrinking, so if you had a lot, like you did, it made your signature like half a webpage long, which is why I made this one a little skinnier, so you could put two next to each other. Oh, and I keep on forgetting to wish you luck in your own signature venture!

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Would it at all be possible for an Anaheim Ducks one similar to the Angels one you did. However I would prefer the old logo if you were to do it. Glad you have the aptitude that I don't have to do something like this. Even if you can't for whatever reason, thank you.

I hope this is what you meant:

ghWvvzj.gif

What about a Utah Jazz sign with "Utah" followed by the Jazz note script, and a "(StL Logo) Cardinals" sign followed by "11x Champs?"

I appreciate you dumbing down your request after my rant on practicality and specificity, but I hope you find these to be a bit better than your request while maintaining all that you asked for:

Pyc5qRH.gif

RDXvxFE.gif

Alright, I'm done for the night, I'll get all the future requests tomorrow!

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

I noticed the Dimitri font of the A immediately, so I just made "RED ARMY" in Dimitri as well.

CUUomx2.gif

Any way I could get the font updated? I dropped Dmitri for a more Russian-inspired one just last year.

2u7ar9f.jpg

Looks great though! Keep up the good work!

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

As requested:

I4phhL9.gif

More legible, but not requested:

IFI8izO.gif

These are fantastic man!! Thank you so much and thanks for the "P" one also!

IFI8izO.gif

No problem! Yeah, the old signature used all the space possible before shrinking, so if you had a lot, like you did, it made your signature like half a webpage long, which is why I made this one a little skinnier, so you could put two next to each other. Oh, and I keep on forgetting to wish you luck in your own signature venture!

Thanks and good luck to you with this one!

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

CUUomx2.gif

Any way I could get the font updated? I dropped Dmitri for a more Russian-inspired one just last year.

2u7ar9f.jpg

Looks great though! Keep up the good work!

Sure thing!

wTst8aV.gif

Outline colors: check my sig.

Name: Jake3.roo (this is it, just a scrolling name)

Thank you!

jZ1j7iO.gif

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Archived