Animated LED Sign Signatures (INCLUDE ANIMATION TYPE PLEASE!!!!!)

packerfan21396

I got oh, three: A BC Lions, Saskatchewan Roughriders and Seattle Mariners one. :D

I desperately need more information than that.

NOTE: PLEASE be SPECIFIC (Don't just say "Can I have a _____ one?" please indicate the type of animation and color of border if not obvious that you want, like "Can I have a scrolling Brewers wordmark with a '82 waving AL pennant after it one?") and think about the PRACTICALITY of some of the logos/symbols you want (I can do almost all wordmarks, but I can't do detailed or complex logos), I only have a 34x11 "LED board" to work with.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Oh. Sorry. I'd like to have each one in their respective team colors and logos showing, then. :)

And what animations then? Horizontally scrolling wordmark followed by a vertically scrolling logo?

NOTE: PLEASE be SPECIFIC (Don't just say "Can I have a _____ one?" please indicate the type of animation and color of border if not obvious that you want, like "Can I have a scrolling Brewers wordmark with a '82 waving AL pennant after it one?") and think about the PRACTICALITY of some of the logos/symbols you want (I can do almost all wordmarks, but I can't do detailed or complex logos), I only have a 34x11 "LED board" to work with.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Alright, you have a couple options here:

Method 1 (Easy):

Go to your profile settings and go to Edit Signature. When you're there, click the tree picture icon (It should be called "Image").

7UCfXyM.png

A dialog box should pop up and should ask for the URL.

ZUbA9g9.png

You, then, enter in your URL (for only one of the images) and click OK.

fbIu1HE.png

And voila! You're done!

QEmVUSg.png

Method 2 (A bit harder/less straight forward):

This is the method that I was alluding to. First, you click the switch icon in the upper left to open up the code. And here is where the [ img= ] comes into play.

MI5BVhP.png

And voila again, you're done!

I, personally use method 1, but either way works.

If you're on mobile, go to the bottom of the boards site and tap on "Use Full Version" and the steps should be the same.

If you are still having issues, let me know, and I can help you a bit more.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Alright, you have a couple options here:

Method 1 (Easy):

Go to your profile settings and go to Edit Signature. When you're there, click the tree picture icon (It should be called "Image").

7UCfXyM.png

A dialog box should pop up and should ask for the URL.

ZUbA9g9.png

You, then, enter in your URL (for only one of the images) and click OK.

fbIu1HE.png

And voila! You're done!

QEmVUSg.png

Method 2 (A bit harder/less straight forward):

This is the method that I was alluding to. First, you click the switch icon in the upper left to open up the code. And here is where the [ img= ] comes into play.

MI5BVhP.png

And voila again, you're done!

I, personally use method 1, but either way works.

If you're on mobile, go to the bottom of the boards site and tap on "Use Full Version" and the steps should be the same.

If you are still having issues, let me know, and I can help you a bit more.

I can try again once I get access to a computer.

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

• 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, Dexatron19 said:

If you can, could you make a cyan one with the words "keep pounding" and if you could find a way to use the panthers logo is some way. Thanks

Could you be more specific on the animation type? Like I could do "Keep Pounding" scrolling horizontally and a Panther logo scrolling vertically, which is probably what you want but didn't say...  Also, is cyan referring to the LED color or the border?

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

.May I please have an amber/black (with an amber border) where COLUMBUS scrolls horizontally in a regular font, and then CREW scrolls vertically in an extra-wide font? Thanks.

rATMcmK.png

9 hours ago, packerfan21396 said:

Could you be more specific on the animation type? Like I could do "Keep Pounding" scrolling horizontally and a Panther logo scrolling vertically, which is probably what you want but didn't say...  Also, is cyan referring to the LED color or the border?

Yeah, scrolling horizontally and the logo can scroll vertically. An cyan as the LED color. Sorry for not specifying it. Thanks 

7 hours ago, Whittier S said:

.May I please have an amber/black (with an amber border) where COLUMBUS scrolls horizontally in a regular font, and then CREW scrolls vertically in an extra-wide font? Thanks.

Just to clarify: The LED's are amber and the border is the Crew's yellow and black?

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Archived