Animated LED Sign Signatures (INCLUDE ANIMATION TYPE PLEASE!!!!!)

packerfan21396

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

5450_toronto_raptors-alternate-2016.png

Can I add the logo shown here or is it not possible to re-create that using LED's?

I take that as an agreement to the proposed animation.  And yes, that logo would be fairly easy to reproduce, and I'd assume that that'd be scrolling vertically, then?

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

17 hours ago, packerfan21396 said:

I take that as an agreement to the proposed animation.  And yes, that logo would be fairly easy to reproduce, and I'd assume that that'd be scrolling vertically, then?

Sorry, I should've been clearer.

But seriously, this is really cool and looks great. I'd also appreciate if the lettering was red or white.

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

On 2/8/2016 at 3:39 PM, JosiahWVU said:

Can I get a WVU one that says Let's Go Mountaineers and Country Roads? Blue and Gold Border. Thanks!

EaHphDp.gif

On 2/9/2016 at 8:14 PM, Dexatron19 said:

If you can, could you make a cyan one with the words "keep pounding" and if you could find a way to use the panthers logo is some way. Thanks

okSZRMT.gif

On 2/9/2016 at 4:08 AM, Whittier S said:

.May I please have an amber/black (with an amber border) where COLUMBUS scrolls horizontally in a regular font, and then CREW scrolls vertically in an extra-wide font? Thanks.

Jpxw4y4.gif

On 2/9/2016 at 2:45 PM, KittSmith_95 said:

Could I get a Raptors logo one with the words "We The North" somehow?

IplFwvK.gif

I saw your note about having white or red LED's after completion, so I could still change the color if you want, let me know.  Otherwise the amber is pretty close to the gold on the Drake uniforms, if you want to go that route...

On 2/10/2016 at 10:53 PM, StaatsBrett said:

Can I get  one that says  go blaze with  this logo it's my  high school 

AXhnPxS.gif

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

On 2/15/2016 at 10:09 AM, NoE38 said:

Can You do one that says Glory Glory Man United horizontally with just the devil?

Red and gold border.

Thanks!

Sorry for the wait my friend, I've been busy with schoolwork lately.  Your continuing patience is greatly appreciated, though!

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

15 hours ago, NoE38 said:

This may seem like a dumb question, but how do I get this in my signature?

It works just like an image would.  Just go to your Account Settings, go to the Signature tab and just paste the image address.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Archived