Animated LED Sign Signatures (INCLUDE ANIMATION TYPE PLEASE!!!!!)

packerfan21396

Wow... these are amazing!

Any chance you could make one with red letters? I'd love one that scrolls "RED ARMY" with this logo if possible.

I noticed the Dimitri font of the A immediately, so I just made "RED ARMY" in Dimitri as well.

CUUomx2.gif

Any way I could get the font updated? I dropped Dmitri for a more Russian-inspired one just last year.

2u7ar9f.jpg

Looks great though! Keep up the good work!

Sure thing!

wTst8aV.gif

OUTSTANDING! This is awesome! Thanks!

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you do scrolling New Orleans Pelicans and St. Louis Cardinals ones with just their wordmarks?

aXSbZVF.gif

9gcE86u.gif

thank you so much! And if I put it in my sig, do I put it in the same way as I would a normal image?

Would it at all be possible for an Anaheim Ducks one similar to the Angels one you did. However I would prefer the old logo if you were to do it. Glad you have the aptitude that I don't have to do something like this. Even if you can't for whatever reason, thank you.

I hope this is what you meant:

ghWvvzj.gif

What about a Utah Jazz sign with "Utah" followed by the Jazz note script, and a "(StL Logo) Cardinals" sign followed by "11x Champs?"

I appreciate you dumbing down your request after my rant on practicality and specificity, but I hope you find these to be a bit better than your request while maintaining all that you asked for:

Pyc5qRH.gif

RDXvxFE.gif

Alright, I'm done for the night, I'll get all the future requests tomorrow!

Thanks! I like the "Utah" on the Jazz note logo/script and the Cardinals script as well.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Nice!

Probably this is impossible. But if possible, could you please:

http://prntscr.com/7esjot

I tried to make the face look as close to Rogério as possible, but it still looks fairly generic...

CnPt2La.gif

May you please do LA Angels the 2002 World Series Champs Pennant.

Thanks in Advance.

WVUlSPh.gif

If it can just say "Xenon" that'd be great :) I don't wanna do anything to difficult.

xW8uVb2.gif

Could you just make me one with 'ISLANDERS' scrolling across it? Thanks.

xv4gn1w.gif

I don't know how you would do it, but it would be cool if you could do a Boston/New England one with the Pats, Sox, Bruins, Revs, and C's being named and the years of their finals trips (Conference Championships) in the 2000's? Here's a list:

2001 (Pats)

2002 (Revolution)

2003 (Pats)

2004 (Pats and Red Sox)

2005 (Revs)

2006 (Revs)

2007 (Pats, Red Sox and Revs)

2008 (Celtics)

2010 (Celtics)

2011 (Pats and Bruins)

2013 (Red Sox, Bruins)

2014 (Pats)

I know it's pretty crowded and complicated, so do as you see fit. Thanks so much! These are way better than my signatures I made! (tear)

fbaibQ3.gif

(The last still is the Lombardi Trophy, Commissioner's Trophy, Stanley Cup, U.S. Open Cup, and O'Brien Trophy with a flashing '14, '13, '11, '07, '08 respectively)

Thanks so much!

SIG.png

Could you do scrolling New Orleans Pelicans and St. Louis Cardinals ones with just their wordmarks?

aXSbZVF.gif

9gcE86u.gif

thank you so much! And if I put it in my sig, do I put it in the same way as I would a normal image?

Yup!

Can I get one with 80's Phillies wordmark in red?

upnlEKO.gif

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

god this is beautiful

I would like:

Dale Earnhardt,black siding,7 x Winston Cup Champion

Cubs,blue siding,2x world series champion

The border has 2 colors to it, so do you want blue and red for the Cubs and black and red for Dale?

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

god this is beautiful

I would like:

Dale Earnhardt,black siding,7 x Winston Cup Champion

Cubs,blue siding,2x world series champion

Well, you didn't respond, so I assumed...

ppacEsh.gif

(Sorry, it's kind of a stretch from the actual logo, but that's because the "UBS" needed to be legible... And Go Brewers in any other season besides this one! But we did win both series that we had against you so far... :P)

cgrZFtg.gif

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

could i get a blackhawks one

Please refer to the first post and look at the note on the bottom, then I'll gladly make what you request.

Id be interested in a Broncos one with Orange letters....

Logo - wordmark

2x Super Bowl Champions

The 5 colors I could do is cyan, lime green, red, white, or amber, because those are common colors for led boards. So would you like amber (what most of them are)?

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Here is some I would like to have please and thank you:

- 1969 Super Bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs with red lettering (if you can do it) and red & "gold" border (The gold is really yellow).

- 1985 World Series Champion Kansas City Royals with blue lettering (if you can do it) and their old royal blue and gold colors and powder blue in the border. Here are the colors and logo: http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/53/62/full/2040_kansas_city_royals-primary-1979.png

- Kansas City Scouts with a red, blue, yellow border and their interlocking KC and their wordmark. Here it is their wordmark (Sorry about the small image. It's all I can find): http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nhl/kansascity/KCScoutsscript.gif

- Kansas City Kings with a red and blue border and their wordmark: http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/2688/full/2541_kansas_city-omaha_kings-wordmark-1973.png

Also, on both the Scouts & the Kings, since they never won a title; could you if it's not too much trouble to give a"Let's Go Scouts/Kings!" or give them a fake championship, I would appreciate it.

0JZafhY.gif7YcM9pl.gif

qsNLfmj.gifbIW6GIL.gif

While I wait for a response from TVIXX and andycumbee19...

Here is some I would like to have please and thank you:

- 1969 Super Bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs with red lettering (if you can do it) and red & "gold" border (The gold is really yellow).

- 1985 World Series Champion Kansas City Royals with blue lettering (if you can do it) and their old royal blue and gold colors and powder blue in the border. Here are the colors and logo: http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/53/62/full/2040_kansas_city_royals-primary-1979.png

- Kansas City Scouts with a red, blue, yellow border and their interlocking KC and their wordmark. Here it is their wordmark (Sorry about the small image. It's all I can find): http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nhl/kansascity/KCScoutsscript.gif

- Kansas City Kings with a red and blue border and their wordmark: http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/2688/full/2541_kansas_city-omaha_kings-wordmark-1973.png

Also, on both the Scouts & the Kings, since they never won a title; could you if it's not too much trouble to give a"Let's Go Scouts/Kings!" or give them a fake championship, I would appreciate it.

0JZafhY.gif

Qz2WJkp.gif

bIW6GIL.gif

(Tried something different with the arrow animation. Hope you like it!)

1dba4dx.gif

(Had to "straighten" out this wordmark, like the Royals, for legibility purposes. Also, hope you like the spinning crown!)

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Blackhawks logo with word mark than number of championships after it

Chicago Bulls logo with word mark than number of championships after it

sorry about not having a more specific request earlier

Archived