Animated LED Sign Signatures (INCLUDE ANIMATION TYPE PLEASE!!!!!)

packerfan21396

While I wait for a response from TVIXX and andycumbee19...

Here is some I would like to have please and thank you:

- 1969 Super Bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs with red lettering (if you can do it) and red & "gold" border (The gold is really yellow).

- 1985 World Series Champion Kansas City Royals with blue lettering (if you can do it) and their old royal blue and gold colors and powder blue in the border. Here are the colors and logo: http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/53/62/full/2040_kansas_city_royals-primary-1979.png

- Kansas City Scouts with a red, blue, yellow border and their interlocking KC and their wordmark. Here it is their wordmark (Sorry about the small image. It's all I can find): http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nhl/kansascity/KCScoutsscript.gif

- Kansas City Kings with a red and blue border and their wordmark: http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/2688/full/2541_kansas_city-omaha_kings-wordmark-1973.png

Also, on both the Scouts & the Kings, since they never won a title; could you if it's not too much trouble to give a"Let's Go Scouts/Kings!" or give them a fake championship, I would appreciate it.

0JZafhY.gif

Qz2WJkp.gif

bIW6GIL.gif

(Tried something different with the arrow animation. Hope you like it!)

1dba4dx.gif

(Had to "straighten" out this wordmark, like the Royals, for legibility purposes. Also, hope you like the spinning crown!)

Loved them all, especially the touches you gave the KC Scouts & the KC Kings.That was very creative and fitting for them and the times that they played here in KC. Thanks again. :)

0JZafhY.gif7YcM9pl.gif

qsNLfmj.gifbIW6GIL.gif

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

could i get a blackhawks one

Please refer to the first post and look at the note on the bottom, then I'll gladly make what you request.

Id be interested in a Broncos one with Orange letters....

Logo - wordmark

2x Super Bowl Champions

The 5 colors I could do is cyan, lime green, red, white, or amber, because those are common colors for led boards. So would you like amber (what most of them are)?
Amber's definitely closest to orange. Run with that. Thanks in advance!

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Any chance of getting this made with Bears after the logo?

TdvdmFs2.png

i know you can't change the colors, so maybe just use white/blank for them. Would like border to be navy/orange. If not, I totally understand.

Also, could i get a cyan one with EHX Designs made? border cyan/red.

Thanks in advance.

While I continue to wait for TVIXX...

Please refer to the first post and look at the note on the bottom, then I'll gladly make what you request.

Logo - wordmark
2x Super Bowl Champions

The 5 colors I could do is cyan, lime green, red, white, or amber, because those are common colors for led boards. So would you like amber (what most of them are)?

u8ZCjlF.gif

(In a perfect world, the Broncos should only have 1 Lombardi trophy... :unsure:)

i know you can't change the colors, so maybe just use white/blank for them. Would like border to be navy/orange. If not, I totally understand.

Thanks in advance.

J9ooelk.gif

(I don't like where this combination of colors and name is going...)

JWRulEk.gif

(I'm getting an Oilers vibe)

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

- 1969 Super Bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs with red lettering (if you can do it) and red & "gold" border (The gold is really yellow).

- 1985 World Series Champion Kansas City Royals with blue lettering (if you can do it) and their old royal blue and gold colors and powder blue in the border. Here are the colors and logo: http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/53/62/full/2040_kansas_city_royals-primary-1979.png

- Kansas City Scouts with a red, blue, yellow border and their interlocking KC and their wordmark. Here it is their wordmark (Sorry about the small image. It's all I can find): http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nhl/kansascity/KCScoutsscript.gif

- Kansas City Kings with a red and blue border and their wordmark: http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/2688/full/2541_kansas_city-omaha_kings-wordmark-1973.png

Also, on both the Scouts & the Kings, since they never won a title; could you if it's not too much trouble to give a"Let's Go Scouts/Kings!" or give them a fake championship, I would appreciate it.

0JZafhY.gif

Qz2WJkp.gif

bIW6GIL.gif

1dba4dx.gif

(Had to "straighten" out this wordmark, like the Royals, for legibility purposes. Also, hope you like the spinning crown!)

Loved them all, especially the touches you gave the KC Scouts & the KC Kings.That was very creative and fitting for them and the times that they played here in KC. Thanks again. :)

I appreciate all the kind words. I didn't like how short the "KINGS" part at the end was, so I lengthened it:

k4YvUhX.gif

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Maybre something like this:

reignoferror_zpsum8gyzym.png

Maybe have the 'o' in error in the usual position and then drop to this lower position when the scrolling hits the end.

Amber letters with purple border.

Open to any and all modifications that you think might improve the idea.

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

0JZafhY.gif

Qz2WJkp.gif

bIW6GIL.gif

1dba4dx.gif

I appreciate all the kind words. I didn't like how short the "KINGS" part at the end was, so I lengthened it:

k4YvUhX.gif

Totally understandable.

0JZafhY.gif7YcM9pl.gif

qsNLfmj.gifbIW6GIL.gif

Maybre something like this:

reignoferror_zpsum8gyzym.png

Maybe have the 'o' in error in the usual position and then drop to this lower position when the scrolling hits the end.

Amber letters with purple border.

Open to any and all modifications that you think might improve the idea.

I had some fun with this one, tell me what you think!

oq55hmD.gif

(uses shades of purple from your profile pic)

In case you were curious, here's the frames of those "glitches" if you missed them:

RMYwDlC.png

wwvwrj2.png

TbIiIby.png

(NULL)

jAZ4SBO.png

(404: Letter not found)

Es6u4Vw.png

m5TvipF.png

nKnPGuP.png

(inverse "G" for Packers... :P)

dZFAMCL.png

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Logo - wordmark

2x Super Bowl Champions

u8ZCjlF.gif

(In a perfect world, the Broncos should only have 1 Lombardi trophy... :unsure:)

Thanks in advance.

J9ooelk.gif

JWRulEk.gif

(I'm getting an Oilers vibe)

Thanks. Those are excellent. If i could trouble you for one more, the one with U Bears; it might make more sense to use the U logo and add nion for Union with Bears after it. btw: not my color choice. lol

Still waiting for TVIXX...

Thanks in advance.

J9ooelk.gif

Thanks. Those are excellent. If i could trouble you for one more, the one with U Bears; it might make more sense to use the U logo and add nion for Union with Bears after it. btw: not my color choice. lol

bnPN2yj.gif

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Still waiting for TVIXX...

Thanks in advance.

J9ooelk.gif

bnPN2yj.gif

Thanks. This is perfect!

Reminder for TVIXX to respond...

Sorry to ask again, but could I get one with a orange/blue border with flashing 'YES!'? Thanks so much, these are awesome!

vZzlbAo.gif

Could have been the easiest signature yet! Thanks, dude! (I tryed to make the "Y" close to the Y in the Isles' NY)

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

If you get a chance to update my KC Kings one again, I have some suggestions. I would to add an interlocking KC so it won't be confusing to Sacramento Kings fans and change the Kings wordmark to this one done by the Kansas City Royals when they started thier first season. I think it looks better than the other KC Kings wordmarks that they had. Here it is: http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/53/62/full/5709_kansas_city_royals-primary-1969.png

I appreate it. :)

0JZafhY.gif7YcM9pl.gif

qsNLfmj.gifbIW6GIL.gif

Reminder for TVIXX to respond...

Sorry to ask again, but could I get one with a orange/blue border with flashing 'YES!'? Thanks so much, these are awesome!

vZzlbAo.gif

Could have been the easiest signature yet! Thanks, dude! (I tryed to make the "Y" close to the Y in the Isles' NY)

Thanks so much! These are by far the most creative signatures I've seen here!

TVIXX is dead apparently, or has lost interest...

If you get a chance to update my KC Kings one again, I have some suggestions. I would to add an interlocking KC so it won't be confusing to Sacramento Kings fans and change the Kings wordmark to this one done by the Kansas City Royals when they started thier first season. I think it looks better than the other KC Kings wordmarks that they had. Here it is: http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/53/62/full/5709_kansas_city_royals-primary-1969.png

I'm not quite sure I follow... Do you want me to add the Royals' interlocking KC to the Kings and a wordmark that is based off of the font of the first Royals logo?

My suggestion:

What about this logo:

9244_kansas_city-omaha_kings-wordmark-19

(Sacramento never had this one)

Can I have a "HOME RUN BEN ROO" in navy and gray?

Could you be a bit more specific on what animation you want?

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

TVIXX is dead apparently, or has lost interest...

I'm not quite sure I follow... Do you want me to add the Royals' interlocking KC to the Kings and a wordmark that is based off of the font of the first Royals logo?

My suggestion:

What about this logo:

9244_kansas_city-omaha_kings-wordmark-19

(Sacramento never had this one)

Yes, please add it. Yeah, that logo is fine.

0JZafhY.gif7YcM9pl.gif

qsNLfmj.gifbIW6GIL.gif

oh, sorry, just scrolling words. If you look up at the person who posted above me's sig, you can see the royals one. I want blue letters. the outline should be solid navy and a relatively light gray. Thanks!

tinysig.jpg

Archived