Animated LED Sign Signatures (INCLUDE ANIMATION TYPE PLEASE!!!!!)

packerfan21396

Late to the party on this, but WOW! Unbelievable job on these!

Now, for the request:

Could I get one that says CHESNEE BASKETBALL, amber lights, black border all the way around instead of 2 color? Using the same font as your Bucks one.

Thanks!

After a few google searches, I'm assuming Chesnee High School Basketball is the team this is referring to, and I could do a extension of the Eagles wordmark that your school uses, or just generic block like on the uniforms which is what I think you saw in my attempt to replicate the Bucks wordmark. I'll work on the generic block right away, but I could do the Eagles extension if you're interested.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Late to the party on this, but WOW! Unbelievable job on these!

Now, for the request:

Could I get one that says CHESNEE BASKETBALL, amber lights, black border all the way around instead of 2 color? Using the same font as your Bucks one.

Thanks!

Eagle-ized Version:

J1ZdUIT.gif

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, so since it seems like you haven't got a request in a while, could you do one for the Colorado Centennials of Veras' AFA? i would say use your packers signature as a guideline, and instead of Farve, use Ken Hughes QB #1. Veras, is probably the guy to ask if you need help, not me.

Many thanks in advance.

colorado_jonas_sig_by_verasthebrujah-d9pt2sl.jpg.6a5f5d5469d9aee56cb75c7776d95240.jpg

9sa7mHv.gif

Okay, so since it seems like you haven't got a request in a while, could you do one for the Colorado Centennials of Veras' AFA? i would say use your packers signature as a guideline, and instead of Farve, use Ken Hughes QB #1. Veras, is probably the guy to ask if you need help, not me.

Many thanks in advance.

Well, Favre and Wolf are in my signatures because they're being honored this season, but I could make a Hughes part in the animation.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Many thanks in advance.

9sa7mHv.gif

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

If possible, could I have one that says JAKEROO but builds up? If not thats okay. If you have no idea what I'm saying, that's okay too

I'd really like to make this for you, but could you elaborate a bit more? Does "building up" just mean scrolling upward? Pictures or a visual aid of your vision would be helpful if possible...

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

lol this will look so bad.

<-----------------------------------------

The bottom row goes ----------------------------------------->

Then the row on top of that goes: see above

etc. is it too hard? if it is, that is totally fine.

tinysig.jpg

lol this will look so bad.

<-----------------------------------------

The bottom row goes ----------------------------------------->

Then the row on top of that goes: see above

etc. is it too hard? if it is, that is totally fine.

Oh, I think I can do that. Since the board is an odd number of LEDs high, I could just do alternating lines instead.

So since there is 11 LED's in the height, I'd do:

<-

->

<-

->

<-

->

<-

->

<-

->

<-

(where each line corresponds to its LED row direction).

Analogy: Two combs interlocking

OR

What about each line scrolling separately at staggered times to stop in the size of the screen?

->

----------->

-----------------------------

Analogy: Adding trays on top of each other in a tall oven (Subway)

OR

I could just do both, and you could decide which one you like...

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Archived