Animated LED Sign Signatures (INCLUDE ANIMATION TYPE PLEASE!!!!!)

packerfan21396

I would like a NO Saints '09 super bowl one thats flashing

You absolutely have to give me a bit more than that to work with. What's flashing? What logos/wordmarks do you want and in what type of animation. Because of how incredibly modular this signature is, I cannot possibly know what you want if you simply say I want a _____ one. This is why I put a note on specificity on the bottom of the first post.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are impressive! The Bucks and Badgers ones are really cool!

Requests:

-Minnesota Vikings wordmark with purple and gold outlines with 4x NFC champions

-Atlanta Braves wordmark with red and blue outlines with 1995 world series champions with trophy if possible

Thanks!!

One more as well.

UW-La Crosse Eagles with red and gray outlines and 3x NCAA football champions on it.

Thanks!!

pb2FA87.gif

knLIlkI.gif

UrMSRAk.gif

These are impressive! The Bucks and Badgers ones are really cool!

Requests:

-Minnesota Vikings wordmark with purple and gold outlines with 4x NFC champions

-Atlanta Braves wordmark with red and blue outlines with 1995 world series champions with trophy if possible

Thanks!!

One more as well.

UW-La Crosse Eagles with red and gray outlines and 3x NCAA football champions on it.

Thanks!!

pb2FA87.gif

knLIlkI.gif

UrMSRAk.gif

These turned out beautifully! Thanks for doing these for me. You certainly have a great talent.

-Sam

knLIlkI.gifzNt9DW8.gifpb2FA87.gifUrMSRAk.gif

• 2 weeks later...

could you do any one or more of these ones please. whichever ones you choose to do is your decision.

thanks

hopefully that isn't too much.

\/ something with the scrolling hornets text and then hornet logo and then go hornets! \/

\/ 2003 new orleans hornets \/

\/ and the same thing but for the good ol' 1987-2002 charlotte hornets \/

(2/6, will finish the last 4 when I can):

(There was absolutely no way to make Hugo look like Hugo with the amount of pixels I had to work with, so I just went with alternate logos instead)

zHqN9zd.gif

5QAbcxG.gif

SWEEEEEEEETTT Thanks man!!!!!

\/ and the 1989 charlotte knights \/

\/ and how about just a scrolling knights text \/

\/ 2004-06 or 07 charlotte bobcats \/

\/ carolina panthers older logo \/

bji2D58.gif

(I would have used an alternate instead if there was an alternate to use, so the logo gets i bit messy at the top)

sgqRbrF.gif

GioFo4o.gif

(Like with the Hornets, since the Bobcats logo is so long, the head was too detailed to be optimized, so I optimized an alternate logo instead)

GdWiY4a.gif

NO FREAKING WAY MAAAAN THESE ARE AWESOME!!!!

If you think this is too much then you do not have to do it but here it is

Charlotte Hornets Baseball (their colors were white, red, and navy blue)

868a9a40a07cdd21e90ce6ebc228e545.jpg

or if this hornets logo easier then do this C cap logo. red C outlined in white.

(by the way those 2 players in the photo are minnesota twins players tony oliva right, and I forget the other ones name. left.)

10838895_1602191876678038_60755642_n.jpg

Hornets logo, then Go Hornets! text scrolling, then the Washington Senators W logo scrolling and then minnesota twins TC logo scrolling.

1386.gif

minnesota-twins-logo-645594FD90-seeklogo

the hornets were farm team of senators from 1941 or something to 1956 or 57

then they were the farm team of the twins from 1957 - 1972

then renamed to charlotte twins in 1973

then because of bad playing baseball, they were moved to orlando as the orlando twins.

I'm going to give you guys a rather much needed update. Thanksgiving is coming, so as a result, I am the busiest because all the midterms and projects are due before Thanksgiving break. As a result, all my requests have been on hold for past couple of weeks. I haven't forgotten about you guys; this has just been on the back burner. I appreciate your continuing patience and support!

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Could you possibly do one with "Go Boise State!" in blue and orange.

Thanks in advance.

kT73KUp.gif

Different request,but can you make one of the logo of the band Oasis?

Here's a photo for reference:

9bVqGrx.gif

Would love it if you update my Royals one by adding 2015 with it, please? Thanks!

Let's go Royals!

7YcM9pl.gif

I would like a NO Saints '09 super bowl one thats flashing

ViVtX3y.gif

(From a PM by andycumbee19)

Anywho, here's my request. I'm not really sure how possible it is, but I'd like a scoreboard that doesn't scroll, only flash. Also, if possible, I'd like the size of this to be more the proportions of a flag. Here's the image:

Naturally, the background would be red with a white moon/tree. The board would flash a couple of times, then change and say

GO

BULLDOGS!

Is this possible?

vQa6BAD.gif

If you think this is too much then you do not have to do it but here it is

Charlotte Hornets Baseball (their colors were white, red, and navy blue)

or if this hornets logo easier then do this C cap logo. red C outlined in white.

(by the way those 2 players in the photo are minnesota twins players tony oliva right, and I forget the other ones name. left.)

Hornets logo, then Go Hornets! text scrolling, then the Washington Senators W logo scrolling and then minnesota twins TC logo scrolling.

the hornets were farm team of senators from 1941 or something to 1956 or 57

then they were the farm team of the twins from 1957 - 1972

then renamed to charlotte twins in 1973

then because of bad playing baseball, they were moved to orlando as the orlando twins.

WX0DAwU.gif

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Im back for another request... very sorry about this lol

But anyways can you make me a new orleans krewe one from Veras' AFA? I saw that you made a Centennials one so could you do it like that without the player flashing at the end of it. If the border could be purple and green then that would be perfect. The wordmark and primary are in my signature for reference. Thank you so much man!

But anyways can you make me a new orleans krewe one from Veras' AFA? I saw that you made a Centennials one so could you do it like that without the player flashing at the end of it. If the border could be purple and green then that would be perfect. The wordmark and primary are in my signature for reference. Thank you so much man!

Haha, don't apologize, my friend!

eOJ383I.gif

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Haha, don't apologize, my friend!

eOJ383I.gif

Dude thank you so much! This is awesome!!

Will you do one for the Yankees with the amount of World Series titles and AL pennant titles?

If you want it, I'll make it. That's how this thread works, my friend. Of course, you'd have to let me know what the exact animations that you'd want in the signature (e.g. Horizontally scrolling wordmark, vertically scrolling cap logo, etc.).

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Archived