Chapeeko

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a lot of great stuff in here. I like Argentina and Brazil a lot. I'd move the star on Chile down a little to make the flat line on the star match the horizontal line on the crest. Colombia is good but I'd move the number down and have the red line go across. I'm also happy you're experimenting with the template as seen in the marathon kit. How do you like it so far? Good work!

Thanks for the feedback raysox. I updated Chile and Colombia. Your template is amazing and very easy to use, I love it. Thanks for being kind enough to share it with the public.

Here's Paraguay.

Paraguay.png

I know I'm a little late to the party here, but I have to agree with Wgeddes122 about Colombia, the pinstripes remind me more of Wales than Colombia.

spacer.png

While I do agree that Uruguay needs to tone down the black, it still should be in there. The np blue on its own just doesn't do it for me.

spacer.png

I appreciate all the feedback guys. I wanted to take Uruguay away from their Argentina look-alike kits which is why I took away the black and brightened the blue. Anyways, here's the finale: Venezuela.

Venezuela.png

Archived