Bison Logo

BC26

Looks cool! Would make a great college or minor league baseball logo. (Although I've never seen a Buffalo leap before. LOL!) Very sharp edges and good shadowing. Kinda reminds me of the Sabres logo from a few years back. (If they had done something like this with the simple touch of adding legs to it, then I think the "Buffaslug" may have gone over better with the fans.)

2281.gif187.gifgdm7egmgv3tsspc6f1gym7cwz.gif

We Are Cardinal Nation. Bleed Blue. Indiana's Game, Indiana's Team

9857qg.jpg

Tweak it with the above comments and send it to the University of North Dakota.

Just curious why you'd say UND. North Dakota State, just 70 miles away, are the Bison. You can't think UND will go with a name or logo remotely near NDSU. They hate each other as much as Ohio State and Michigan and I can attest to that as I've lived in Columbus and Fargo.

DWD_Sig_zpsbbf8ibvd.png

Tweak it with the above comments and send it to the University of North Dakota.

HAHAHAHA Oh wait you are serious....let me laugh even harder. OK I kid I kid!!!! Anyway as others have pointed out it would be beneficial to make the nose just slightly more prominent. Look at an image of an actual bison and you will see that the nose does protrude and is actually a pretty significant feature of the face. Aside from that you did a wonderful job. It's dynamic and the line weight is spot on. It definitely feels like a logo and not an illustration.

PS thank you for saying Bison and not Buffalo

Kind of cool--but good advice above--or you could tweak it a bit differently and keep the nose as a mouth and change it into a Yeti...

(I'm serious)

But I'd keep it as a bison and do the suggested tweaks--although it's an idea for another logo.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I tried to fix up the original bison some. Adding more to the neck and trying to make the nose slightly bigger without over doing it. The other one is almost like a Bills concept.

bisonsl2_zpssp1kflje.pngbisonsl3_zpspjywipml.png

It's a subtle improvement but a good one. Makes it appear a little more clearer. The Bills version of it would look great if they played football on St. Patty's Day! Here's a thought, why not try coloring it in the Sabres colors and see how it looks. Might not turn out bad.

2281.gif187.gifgdm7egmgv3tsspc6f1gym7cwz.gif

We Are Cardinal Nation. Bleed Blue. Indiana's Game, Indiana's Team

9857qg.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived