NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

The_Admiral

I read somewhere that the Barton organ could have been salvaged more than it was (even though the organ was basically built into the walls of the building), but Pellico found the whole setup too byzantine and welcomed a fresh start. The new one is supposed to have sampled the old one pretty well, but a fat lot of good that does when all he plays is "Eye of the Tiger," "Theme from Rocky," "Maniac," and generic doo-doo-doo sports riffs.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

It would! The only problem is those are on a Hammond organ, and some of the runs in "Chest Fever" might get lost in the big sound of a theater organ, but I'm sure the modern stuff is all flexible and electronic enough to approximate a Hammond's timbre.

Awwwww Skeete Skeete Skeete

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Strike up La Marseillaise: Glendale just fired their attorney and their city manager.

excommunication.jpg

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Phoenix to QC really isn't that big of a problem in terms of realignment. QC takes Detroit's place in the East, Detroit moves back to the Western Conference and they take Colorado's spot in that divison, Colorado takes Phoenix's spot in that division.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Phoenix to QC really isn't that big of a problem in terms of realignment. QC takes Detroit's place in the East, Detroit moves back to the Western Conference and they take Colorado's spot in that divison, Colorado takes Phoenix's spot in that division.

It's too logical for the NHL to actually do something like that.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

It's too logical for the NHL to actually do something like that.

But, at the same time Detroit doesn't want to be in the Western Conference. That was one of the hang ups for the realignment in the first place.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

But, at the same time Detroit doesn't want to be in the Western Conference. That was one of the hang ups for the realignment in the first place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQYP6TA_IcI

• Like 1
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

They've been at such a competitive disadvantage that they've won four Stanley Cups in six tries over fifteen years, and their television ratings are so bad with all the west coast starts that they're routinely among the best American television markets.

• Like 4

Oh, and if you're scoring at home, pretty much everyone who facilitated this big mess has been removed.

Mayor Elaine Scruggs (she was for it before she was against it): chose not to run

Steve Frate (just another foot soldier as best I can tell): chose not to run

Phil Lieberman (was for it before against it, the guy who voted yes because of an eight=year=old boy in a Shane Doan sweater):retired

Joyce Clark (alleged that Mexicans conspired to move the Coyotes, sock puppet of strange man from another suburb): lost her seat

Ed Beasley (city manager who brokered all these bad deals): "retired"

Craig Tindall (city attorney): made to resign

Horatio Skeete (acting city manager): not retained