NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

The_Admiral

"I moved to Glendale by choice...

....because the Coyotes moved here"

KILL YOURSELF

Seriously, just ask somebody in the audience for a gun, I'm sure there are at least 4 or 5 because again...Arizona.

• Like 1
On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

FORTITUDE!

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I think Glendale is Springfield in disguise. Mr Burns being Gary Bettman and Bill Daley being Smithers.

Bettman would more likely be the Monorail Salesman

1358187761_Lyle.png

What about us brain-dead slobs?

You'll be given cushy jobs! (on Glendale City Council)

So using this logic, which NHL cities are Brockway, Ogdenville and North Haverbrook?

Civil rights advocate:

"You get this investor comin' in here, telling you to put up or shut up. WHO RUNS THIS TOWN?"

aaaaaaaaahahahhahahaaha god damn this is the best

how did he get into the Comcast/NBC hearings? But yeah #CivilRightsLeaderGuy4GlendaleMayor

OH NOW OLD GUY COMING UP WITH HIS OWN PROPOSALS

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

Civil rights advocate:

"You get this investor comin' in here, telling you to put up or shut up. WHO RUNS THIS TOWN?"

aaaaaaaaahahahhahahaaha god damn this is the best

I liked that guy :D

Much better then "I....*choke* just love the fountains at Westgate *cry* so much!"

Also Grandpa Simpson's up. Should be good.

I think Glendale is Springfield in disguise. Mr Burns being Gary Bettman and Bill Daley being Smithers.

Bettman would more likely be the Monorail Salesman

1358187761_Lyle.png

What about us brain-dead slobs?

You'll be given cushy jobs! (on Glendale City Council)

So using this logic, which NHL cities are Brockway, Ogdenville and North Haverbrook?

Glendale is every single one of them apparently.

I was going to leave during the financial discussions, but good God, am I glad I stayed. This is fantastic.

Umm, do or do not the Cardinals kinda sorta pump in anything into the Glendale economy? Just uhh floating that out there with this circus tonight

University of Phoenix stadium is actually state land/project. So technically/directly, no.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

"Glendale is a sucker town"

Truer words have never been spoken.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I was going to leave during the financial discussions, but good God, am I glad I stayed. This is fantastic.

Are you there?

No no no. I'm not going to drive 5 hours out to Arizona for a damned city council meeting. :lol: I meant leave the page. Go do something else. Like laundry.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Umm, do or do not the Cardinals kinda sorta pump in anything into the Glendale economy? Just uhh floating that out there with this circus tonight

University of Phoenix stadium is actually state land/project. So technically/directly, no.

Yes, but it is across a parking lot from Westgate.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

"We don't know what the future is, but what's $15 million between friends?"

Are you there?

No no no. I'm not going to drive 5 hours out to Arizona for a damned city council meeting. :lol: I meant leave the page. Go do something else. Like laundry.

Ah, gotcha! Yeah, stick around. It's been fantastic. Good BASS fodder ;)