NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

The_Admiral

Here's a photo of the attendance for "Hispanic Heritage Night"

B1O-xJfCYAEPcpk.jpg

Nothing says 'Hispanic Heritage' like a sport invented by Canadians, in a league virtually no Latinos know about, in a region in America also known as "God's Waiting Room," between teams in which even serious fans of the sport have no interest in.

HomerSimpsonFacepalm1.jpg

7,691 announced as the crowd tonight in Sunrise. In related statistical news, I have a 14-inch penis.

• Like 8
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

B1O-xJfCYAEPcpk.jpg

Nothing says 'Hispanic Heritage' like a sport invented by Canadians, in a league virtually no Latinos know about, in a region in America also known as "God's Waiting Room," between teams in which even serious fans of the sport have no interest in.

Makes as much sense as establishing two NHL franchises in Florida within the span of two years

B1O-xJfCYAEPcpk.jpg

Makes as much sense as establishing two NHL franchises in Florida within the span of two years

But they are playing the Coyotes, so at least there's that.

VmWIn6B.png

And at last I see the light, And it's like the fog has lifted, And at last I see the light

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/doug-cifu-florida-panthers-owner-admits-team-losing-millions-1.2823450

Link might not work as I'm in phone.

From Shawn Thornton: “I think after nine years in the minors, I don’t really pay attention to the crowd that much anyways when I’m out there. I can block it out.”

Spoken truly like a man only there for the paycheck.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

"The hockey team is losing money." Yes, the hockey team always loses money. That's what it's there for. Now, how are all the other things you got when you bought the hockey team doing, Doug?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Bring em here to Seatown already. I realize the

Key is not suitable for the NHL or the David Stern NBA but c'mon already folks. The TBirds are consistently pulling in over 4,000 paying customers for junior league hockey in a suburb of Seattle-Tacoma that the only thing it has to offer is strip malls and a 6000 seat arena. I bring countless of people to the games who tend to fall in love with the live action of hockey but have a problem with paying to watch "kids" play hockey never mind my trying to inform them that they are watching top notch future NHL talent. Had a few beers at tonight's $2 beer night at the game so I'll quit while I'm ahead, just saying I guarantee NHL hockey needs to be in Seattle now.....as long as our dipwad politicians figure out how to get the arena deal done.

So two OHL players got suspended 15 games for being mean to girls on Tinder. That seems a little harsh. First of all, it's Tinder; what kind of upstanding behavior do you expect? I find it strange that feminism today is less about treating women as equals and more about treating them as delicate creatures, like prized racehorses under blankets. If you ask me, the girls here give as good as they get:

B1jl_SJCMAEJRlp.jpg

Like true equals, they handled these morons just fine. Junior hockey players are by and large vulgar and stupid. You can't punish every bit of vulgarity and stupidity they commit or there will be no junior hockey. Save the suspensions for when they actually do stat-rape girls and not just call them mean words.

• Like 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫