NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

The_Admiral

The screencaps indicate that they're from their own phones. The offended parties didn't even do it. They probably sent them to their friends to show off their sick "pure bread" carves and then it got leaked from there. Morons.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

You can't punish every bit of vulgarity and stupidity they commit or there will be no junior hockey.

You also can't pay them more than $50 a week, or there will be no junior hockey.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The screencaps are from the girls phones. Hence why the players names and pictures are at the top and the players are the grey text boxes.

Oh, sorry, I don't have a smartphone.

Jam your wang in the 6-hole for Snapchats.

• Like 1

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I like that they were suspended, but jeez, 15 games is more than Matt Cooke got for trying to take off Marc Savard's head.

The CHL has a history of coming down harder only players than the NHL and if I'm being honest, I like it. I think the NHL should do the same.

Look, say what you will about tinder being what it is (and I have been on it in the past, it's stupid and just a waste of time. A online dating "wasteland".) but the simple fact is this:

#1: cyber-bullying is not a joke. Be it what the guys said or what the girls said in this situation, they are both wrong to hide behind their phone screen and think it's ok. This is still real life.

#2: These players are in the public eye. Knowing that, they need to act appropriately no matter if it's in person or online. End of story.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

David Shoalts digs deep on the Coyotes' finances, and finds real numbers that are, well, about what you'd expect:

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/arizona-coyotes-owners-pan-for-gold-in-river-of-red-ink/article21489565/?service=mobile

Here's a bit more frank talk from Bill Daly about the viability of Las Vegas as an expansion market. He seems pretty damned serious about it.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/wild/282230571.html?page=1&c=y

Interesting if they try to counter-program their "industry nights" as suggested in the article. "Sunday morning rehab" hockey?

Also, there's a Florida Panthers nugget at the bottom:

"The franchise isn't going anywhere," Daly said. "It has a long-term lease and owners who are committed to the market. South Florida is a tough sports market. That's always going to be the case, but a hockey team can be successful there, I really believe that."

Seems legit. :)

These relocationists don't understand that Veterans' Day has always been a tough draw for the Panthers. Sorry if you can't udnerstand that supporting the trrops is more importatn than supporting hockey. Check back in a few months for a more honest look. The Blackhawks had bad attendance once too.

• Like 1