NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

The_Admiral

Capturedrsquoe3010cran2014-11-15a3000153

Man, it keeps getting worse.

They called that 10,010 people.

I call that bull :censored:

The Panthers are releasing their attendance figures in binary now.

If that's binary, then only 18 people showed up to the game. The rest are either cardboard Fatheads of the same fans or robots posing as human beings.

Capturedrsquoe3010cran2014-11-15a3000153

Man, it keeps getting worse.

They called that 10,010 people.

I call that bull :censored:

The Panthers are releasing their attendance figures in binary now.

If that's binary, then only 18 people showed up to the game. The rest are either cardboard Fatheads of the same fans or robots posing as human beings.

Or people waiting for the open tryouts after the game

• Like 1

I'm sure you're just cracking a funny joke but I'm also pretty sure the clock reads 14 minutes and change, which means it's impossible for there to have been a media timeout already.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I'm sure you're just cracking a funny joke but I'm also pretty sure the clock reads 14 minutes and change, which means it's impossible for there to have been a media timeout already.

Yeah, can't claim a media timeout, but if there was a long stretch of non-stop play, that can somewhat contribute to folks not being in their seats. NHL arenas keep you from heading to your seat while the puck is in play.

That said, it's really rare that you get non-stop play from the start of the period through the 14:00 mark in a period.

And if this was the first period, the most logical explanation is that folks simply haven't arrived yet. And some of these pictures are a bit misleading...I think the Sharks game in Florida, the picture was taken a second into the 1st period. I'd rather see some pictures from the second and third periods to fully gauge what their attendance looks like.

You have to remember the Panthers are poor, they can´t afford to boil the hotdogs, they have to use luke warm water.

Needless to say , e-coli, samonella, and other good stuff cause explosive diarrhea ( Cha-cha-cha )

So there you have the reason for the often empty seats. Nothing to worry about.

I like your thinking.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

Blizzard, schlizzard. The people of Buffalo clearly don't give a :censored: about their team and this is concrete evidence of that. They should be moved to somewhere else, perhaps Las Vegas, where they will most definitely be supported!

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or being serious.

• Like 1

The Sabres are just trying to kill spectators so they can tank for McDavid. Take away their draft pick, relocate them to Houston, and then take away another draft pick, then give them a draft pick back to reward them for moving to Houston.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫