NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

The_Admiral

The Sabres are just trying to kill spectators so they can tank for McDavid. Take away their draft pick, relocate them to Houston, and then take away another draft pick, then give them a draft pick back to reward them for moving to Houston.

They know that they'd field a better team in Buffalo by moving this team to be the Las Vegas Heat Strokes next year, then fielding an expansion draft team back in WNY.

The Sabres are 2-0 against the Sharks, and 3-13-2 against the rest of the league.

Blizzard, schlizzard. The people of Buffalo clearly don't give a :censored: about their team and this is concrete evidence of that. They should be moved to somewhere else, perhaps Las Vegas, where they will most definitely be supported!

Welcome to Buffalo "If Hockey Season Were In July, It Would Probably Be Done Snowing By Then"

Considering half the area is under a driving ban, the whole county is in a limited state of emergency, and the people that are even allowed to go out have to deal with closed roads/highways, it is what it is. Estimated about 6,200 in the building.

Funny-Church-Sign-During-Polar-Vortex-Pi

2jb8s2x.jpg

Look at the terrible crowd in so-called "hockey market" Buffalo. This is an embarrassment. Give up and move this team already! wait what?

I'll give them a pass since it was a Tuesday. If this were a Saturday game, Buffalo fans would make homemade snow plows out of their Chevy trucks and house roofs to get to the Sabres game.

Florida fans, meanwhile, wouldn't sell out their place on their own if it was the Stanley Cup Final on a Saturday and it was 85°F.

• Like 1

Blizzard, schlizzard. The people of Buffalo clearly don't give a :censored: about their team and this is concrete evidence of that. They should be moved to somewhere else, perhaps Las Vegas, where they will most definitely be supported!

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or being serious.

Welcome to Buffalo "If Hockey Season Were In July, It Would Probably Be Done Snowing By Then"

Considering half the area is under a driving ban, the whole county is in a limited state of emergency, and the people that are even allowed to go out have to deal with closed roads/highways, it is what it is. Estimated about 6,200 in the building.

Funny-Church-Sign-During-Polar-Vortex-Pi

For the record, that was sarcasm.

NHL arenas keep you from heading to your seat while the puck is in play.

I don't think all NHL venues do this, but I applaud the ones that do. I know Chicago and Boston do. It reminds me of high school band concerts and how we all had to be told that we couldn't stroll in and out while ensembles were playing. Here's to a modicum of human decency!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Every hockey game I've ever been to has done that. When I was in Everett last Saturday a bunch of us were standing at the top of the stairs waiting for play to stop and big ol doofus I don't know anything comes strolling by, through all of us, and walks down the stairs to his seat.

"yeah we're all just choosing to stand up here, pal"

PvO6ZWJ.png

Every hockey game I've ever been to has done that. When I was in Everett last Saturday a bunch of us were standing at the top of the stairs waiting for play to stop and big ol doofus I don't know anything comes strolling by, through all of us, and walks down the stairs to his seat.

"yeah we're all just choosing to stand up here, pal"

Going to Everett was your first mistake...

AHL games I've been to in Rosemont, Milwaukee, and Rockford have all observed whistle courtesy, too.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Even when there was a junior "a" team in Brampton that I used to go watch (because my house league team got the ice after their games) every Wednesday we had to wait until play stopped to go to our seat.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

So the Isles are playing their best hockey in quite some time. Last night's game against a division rival, the Flyers, garnered only 12,409 fans. I understand the fans woes for the past 2-3 decades, but with a decent team out there now, what's the deal? Just a protest/statement for their pending move to Brooklyn?

sig.png