NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

The_Admiral

REPORTER: I have a question for Patrick Kane!

MCD: Um I think we've had about enough regarding the --

REPORTER: It's a hockey question!

MCD:...uh, alright go ahead.

REPORTER: So Patrick, we watched you take the ice today and from what we saw you were aggressively slamming the ice with your skates, penetrating the defense, and scoring against an unwilling defender. Would you say that you were sober when you did this, or were you so drunk you don't remember, or did you pay off an off-duty police officer to - hey, get off me! Get off, I'm asking *struggling* I'm asking questions here, dammit, augh!

• Like 2
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Leave Kane be until trial. Give him that fair shake at least, media.

No, the media has the right to be there and ask questions. They have jobs to do and in that capacity don't owe him a "fair shake." The Blackhawks might not want to make Kane available to the media, though.

• Like 2

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

IMG_20150919_191222_zpsu923ys4d.jpg

Front and goddamned center. I'm just going to assume the team's giving Patrick free reign in South Bend tonight, because, screw it, the tickets are sold already, right?

UPDATE: Erie County DA's office going beyond leaking; four sources gushing to The Buffalo News that Kane's DNA was found on the victim and under her fingernails, but not inside her. Call off the grand jury, bring on the lovely parting gifts for our victim, this is never going to trial.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

UPDATE: Erie County DA's office going beyond leaking; four sources gushing to The Buffalo News that Kane's DNA was found on the victim and under her fingernails, but not inside her. Call off the grand jury, bring on the lovely parting gifts for our victim, this is never going to trial.

I'm surprised Kane hasn't adopted a Jeter-esque gift basket method yet, honestly.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

To clarify what I was trying to say:

Don't :censored:-storm on an athlete who may or may not have done something wrong. I hate it when that occurs, and then it's all taken out of proportion.

I would if that athlete hadn't already set a blatantly clear pattern of behavior and scandal that had been carefully branded as "fun-loving" and "party animal."

twitter

Especially when that "fun-loving" "party animal" "choked a woman" on a "weekend-long campus bender".

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Hey, someone's been listening to admiral's complaints about not being able to see any thigh at hockey games!

IMG_20150921_231456_zpsoiew7s2p.jpg

Aren't they all former figure skaters? Aren't they wearing more as ice girls than figure skaters? What's the prob? If I wanted to watch white girls trudge around in sweatsuits, I'd hang out at O'Hare on a Sunday morning. As long as they're being treated respectfully as employees and not being made to do or wear anything they don't want to, I don't think there's an issue.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I do realize that it's only the preseason but Brooklyn's looking like it might be in the running for Glendale East

Travis Hughes

Attendance in Allentown (population 118k) for Flyers-Isles Monday: 7,981. Attendance in Brooklyn (pop. 2.59 mil) for Flyers-Isles: ~2,000

Everyone in Brooklyn last night was busy crafting thinkpieces on Ryan Adams' 1989.

• Like 3

I do realize that it's only the preseason but Brooklyn's looking like it might be in the running for Glendale East

Travis Hughes

45]

visSBN

Attendance in Allentown (population 118k) for Flyers-Isles Monday: 7,981. Attendance in Brooklyn (pop. 2.59 mil) for Flyers-Isles: ~2,000

Well for Allentown it's a big deal to see the flyers since they only have the Phantoms. For Brooklyn it's nothing special.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."