NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

The_Admiral

Yeah, the move to Brooklyn is all kinds of dumb, but trying to start writing it off based on attendance numbers for a preseason split-squad game is really jumping the gun.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Nearly ever hipster I've see in Chicago sporting tight jeans shorts, thick framed glasses, a bushy mustache and calf-band tattoo was also wearing a fedora. Or maybe that's gone to mainstream douchebags in the last year and they've moved on to something else. Are they still wearing knit winter caps through the summer?

OldRomanSig2.jpg

It's all man-bun nowadays.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Fedoras aren't cool; they're for the virtually airtight Venn diagram of men's rights activists and pickup artists.

MRAs wear trench coats (often with sneakers) while the pickup artists wear bedazzled jeans. Just in case you were wondering.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Mystery.jpg

Not a fedora.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

MRAs wear trench coats (often with sneakers) while the pickup artists wear bedazzled jeans. Just in case you were wondering.

1012575001_tumblr_mnbc0ezZJ41qhtxeko1_12

I wear a black wool overcoat in winter. It's not a trenchcoat but it's longish. idgaf, it gets cold here.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I wear a long, black coat as well, kind of like a greatcoat. Not as any sort of fashion statement just because I find it comfortable and, more importantly, warm.

It's all man-bun nowadays.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I genuinely heard refer to their man-bun as a 'mun' the other day.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Put up your mun, grab your murse, and go mlay in mraffic.

• Like 4

I do realize that it's only the preseason but Brooklyn's looking like it might be in the running for Glendale East North

Florida is already Glendale east. Brooklyn can be once everyone starts pretending that the Panthers don't exist, so by October 15th.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Kane's accuser's lawyer says the evidence bag containing the rape kit was anonymously delivered to her mother's house, ripped open. This is John Grisham :censored:. This is not supposed to occur in real life.

Also, the attorney says he has never made a civil settlement and has no intention of doing so in this case, despite it being reported twice in The Buffalo News and once in the Chicago Tribune, so the next time a "source" drips out a targeted point of information to a media outlet, consider where it might be coming from and how true it might actually be.

This all ends when the gunshy DA decides he's not seeking charges anyway, though. The probable best outcome here is the feds investigating his office and the Buffalo PD, as Patrick collects his $10.5 a year to the adoring cheers.

That crazy if true, but it makes no sense. A rape kit was made after the incident. So, if the attorney is correct, wouldn't the police be claiming the kit was stolen to cover this up? Would it even change anything? I imagine they have the results of the kit chronicled, leaving the physical kit's "displacement" irrelevant. If the kit went "missing" and the BPD is scratching their heads saying "Gosh, we deleted the darn results!" it'll reach peak absurdity, but I don't think we're there yet.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

The prevailing theory is that Kane's off-duty cop broke in all True Detective like and changed the results, which is preposterous, but not impossible in the preposterous world of the NHL. My inclination at first was that this was a desperation maneuver to get out of the woods with some dignity, but WSCR Rape Authority Julie DiCaro says they don't need a rape kit to indict him and they're going to keep going ahead with other evidence instead, evidence which criminal mastermind Patrick Kane wasn't able to tamper with, I guess.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Kane's attorney says the evidence only would have been tampered with by someone who found the results unfavorable. These words you are saying, I do not think they mean what you think they mean.

The prevailing theory is that Kane's off-duty cop broke in all True Detective like and changed the results, which is preposterous, but not impossible in the preposterous world of the NHL. My inclination at first was that this was a desperation maneuver to get out of the woods with some dignity, but WSCR Rape Authority Julie DiCaro says they don't need a rape kit to indict him and they're going to keep going ahead with other evidence instead, evidence which criminal mastermind Patrick Kane wasn't able to tamper with, I guess.

I obviously don't know specifics of rape investigations, but what other evidence can there be? Unless there was video or audio, wouldn't everything be in the rape kit? Even she had Kane's DNA under her fingernails as reported and also on her body (showing that he had scratched her), It wouldn't be enough to prove rape. It might prove Kane lied to the police, but that wouldn't matter much here. Even if they had her ripped-up clothes with Kane's DNA showing he ripped them, it wouldn't prove that he raped her. I don't understand what other evidence there could be?

Have the DA or police yet commented on the supposed missing rape kit?

OldRomanSig2.jpg