NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

The_Admiral

Man, when you read the lyrics to that song without the music and the random non-union Usher equivalent, it really has to be the top Arc Music Factory song for sheer nonsensical verses (at least in the non-racist-overtone division because "I Love Chinese Food" would then enter the picture)

Oh oh woh. Yeah yeah.
Alright yeah

Oh oh oh. Oh oh oh. Oh oh oh. Oh yeah.
Oh oh oh. Oh oh oh. Alright. Come on.

I’m wide awake. And I should take. A step and say thank you, thank you.
The things you’ve done. And what you did. Oh yeah. Uuu, yeah.

-----------------

School is out, I can shout, thank you, thank you, thank you.
No matter how you do, no matter what you say, this is my favorite.

-----------------

Yo. It’s Thanksgiving giving giving and I’m trying to be forgiving. (come on girl)
Nothing is forbidden. You know we I gotta have.
I gotta give thanks to you, and you, and you.
Can’t be hateful, gotta be grateful.
Gotta be grateful, can’t be hateful.
Mash potatoes on my – on my table.
I got ribs smelling up my neighbor’s cribs. (alright)
Can’t deny
Havin’ good times
We’d be laughing till we cry

It’s Thanks
Thanks Thanks Thanksgiving
Come on
It’s Thanks
Thanks Thanks Thanksgiving
Give em Thanksgiving Yo!

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

NHL Network's new set has a video wall backdrop behind the desk, which typically has team logo banners slowly scrolling by as a backdrop. The banners are arranged by division, and then alphabetically by location.

In the Pacific, the Coyotes are between the Kings and the Sharks.

Also:

20151114_222240_zpsseafx7wr.jpg

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

NHL decides to show all these nerdy-nerd bloggers how it's done when it comes to advanced statistics, hires a company that can't tell the ends of the ice apart.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• 2 weeks later...

Getzlaf was basically trying to find something new to say after these losses, but still, pretty pathetic attempt. They played pretty well in front of 10 people in Carolina last week. Don't blame the Glendale crowd for your guys' inability to beat the Coyotes this season. Pathetic.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I know that talking in the NHL is a real damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you-don't proposition, but I appreciate that Getzlaf and Kesler will both volunteer their thoughts on things, because their thoughts usually end up making me laugh. It's because of Ryan Kesler that we now know Duncan Keith is not human. Now we have that the NHL's toughest barn to play in is the one with 8,000 people sitting politely.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

TSN's Rick Westhead is reporting several owners plan to vote against expansion, because that would mean a smaller piece of the Rogers TV money pie for each of them. Hmm, wonder which owners that could be? It's 1967/1979 all over again.

All this Growing The Game and the league is still dependent on the ridiculous largesse of a Canadian telecom that seems to operate on an elaborate system of tin cans and string. It's still only half as ridiculous as the Maple Leafs trying to block the Vancouver Canucks for territorial infringement.

NHL: "yo Seattle, wanna go out this Friday?"

Seattle: "I can't I might have plans :("

Quebec City: "Hey NHL I'll go out with you"

NHL: "I'm just gonna stay home"

• Like 2

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫