NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

The_Admiral

2 hours ago, the admiral said:

"The Golden Knights Get Creative" is halfway to an Always Sunny title card gag

Bill Foley comes out of nowhere in your kitchen going "WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE IDEA? Mine is being creative!"

Some real screwed up stuff happens after the sword gets pulled out and then he agrees to never be creative again

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

"Okay so here's the plan, you struggle to pull the sword out, then I come over and I pull it out no problem, and she's like wow, you're so strong, and then she's so impressed she has to bang me."

"THEN YOU CUT HER HEAD OFF."
"We discussed this already, Frank, we're not decapitating anyone."

"Wait, why do you get to pull the sword out? You're supposed to be the brains of the operation, I'm the muscle, so I should pull the sword out and bang her."
"Well, actually, that's where you're wrong, while I am, as you put it, the brains of the operation, I also double as muscle."

"You can't double as muscle! That ruins the entire group dynamic."

"WHY DON'T YOU BOTH KILL THE WHORE."
"Again, not a whore, not killing her."

• Like 4

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

15 hours ago, LMU said:

megaman17.gif

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

9 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Good to see that the guy who did the Mighty Ducks' opening show is still around...

"A new era in sports entertainment!"

Who knew that Lumière was played by Vincent Kennedy McMahon, Jr.?

• Like 1

VmWIn6B.png

The man has a point.

• Like 1

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Guys, remember how all those firefighters in Arizona died for the Coyotes to play in front of literal hundreds in Glendale? 

They made a movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUE38iv0f1Y

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Hey, let's see how Gary Bettman's attempts to wield influence over a foreign election are going:

cgy.jpg

Aw, shoot. Well, you'll get 'em next time, little guy!

• Like 2

I was wondering what "the Braceford disaster" was, thought maybe a river flooded again in a neighborhood called Braceford and it was being used against him. I cannot read. Anyway what a bunch of schmucks.

• Like 2

The Isles are still plugging away at getting that Belmont Park arena, which I guess would be privately financed, so hey, good for them.

Let me throw this out there: is it possible the Barclays Center development was a stupid idea and never should have been embarked upon? The Brooklynettes seem to be a monumental bust now that the whole Jay-Z AW BWACK EBWYTING bloom is off the rose. It's damn near killing the Islanders. Aesthetically speaking, it's hideous. I don't think Forest City Ratner came remotely close to building affordable housing around it as they promised. The real estate has been bought by a Russian petrogangster just in time for anti-Russian sentiment in America to reach dizzying heights not seen since the 1960s.

Maybe the Belmont Park arena is what should have happened all along, with the Nets and Islanders sharing an arena there, or the Islanders moving to Belmont and the Nets staying in Newark. But Barclays + Belmont + renovated downsized Nassau is a foolish waste. Whatever.

Lou Lamiorello accidentally explains why the NHL will never have widespread popularity:

IMG_20171019_124729.jpg

• Like 1