Just wanted to share a new logo design I just completed of a football fantasy league team for a member of these boards. As always C&C welcome. Thanks for checking in!

LogoTemplate_Fantasy_Spacemen2.png

LogoTemplate_Fantasy_Spacemen4.png

The Ts are a little hard to make out. I get it's a space-y font and they're not the primary focus of the wordmark, but I think a small horizontal serif on the right would help distinguish it from a 7. I can make a mockup later if that doesn't illustrate my point. I love the space needle/ship logo, and the secondary is a great idea! Good work, Ren.

Thanks dsaline97, I get what your saying. I'll see about adding the serif to the T's so they don't look like 7's.

Another thing you could do, is flip the second "T" horizontally to create kind of a custom "TT" glyph.

Thanks JP, That seems to be the big issue with this so I'll be reworking it or just replacing the SEATTLE font all together.

How's this?

LogoTemplate_Fantasy_Spacemen5.png

I really, really like that. I know I may be repeating myself, but great job!

T's in both designs throw off the logo.

Great though

I thought the mirrored Ts could work, but it doesn't work well for me. That's still the weak point of the design in my opinion.

Yeah...it's still not jiving. The issue is the big blank spaces created by the T's on either side.

You could either fill that by: adding a serif to the bottom of the T's to match the top horizontal bar which would help fill in the blank space. Or, remove the serifs from the top bars of the T's to shrink the width of the letter, and thus help fill that gap.

This is a fantastic concept. The artistic design in the logos is very good. My complaint is the two-toned wordmark...just make the green one color.

Gonna try a different font & I'll post a solid color one as well. Thanks for stopping by & leaving some C&C.

I never thought of that name. That's actually a damn good name. I'm not sure I'd use an outdated UFO theme though.

Overall, good colors and good name though!

Fix those T's and that's it. Overall this is a solid design.

Another thing I just noticed is how the Seattle sticks out from the Spacemen ever so slightly on the left side and kind of hangs out over the edge instead of the two words being flush after you warped it. Fix that and I think that's another improvement.

Love everything about this except for the aforementioned double-Ts. My first suggestion echoes JP above, in simply removing the serifs and shrinking the length of the overall top line of the T. A second suggestion is a bit more involved and is probably too busy, but every time I see the double-T's, my brain wants it to extend above the rest of the word. It almost kinda looks like you could make a very minimalized version of the space needle out of the part that sticks above the word, and you could bifurcate it somehow to still give the feeling of two T's.

Love it! I would like to see this concept developed further into helmet and uniform concepts if you are not too busy. This concept would also work well with hockey because the background resembles a hockey rink's ice surface. Spaceship could somehow be made to resemble a puck on both Alternate and secondary logos. Mess around with it and post it. You've got a winner!

I like darkpiranha's word "bifurcate" but I was thinking more in terms of overlapping both "T"s inSeattle and once again going with the majority and removing the serifs from the Ts and the L in SEATTLE

Thanks for all the C&C guys! Hopefully this fixes the issue with the T's? @ Nati, unfortunately I'm not much of a helmet/uniforms guy.

LogoTemplate_Fantasy_Spacemen6.png

I love everything about this!